Trump. Abortions no longer a major issue and other related issues.

I explained it several times, you are just too much of an ideologue to see it for what it is.
No, you actually haven’t.

Your problem is that you can’t seem to tell the difference between “it won’t happen” and “it would happen if…”

They’re not the same.

There should not be a 20 week ban. The "late term abortions" are the most medically necessary abortions, and should never be banned.

Dr Haskell who created the ID&E method asked what was the main reason he performed late term abortions.

He said Maternal indications.

When asked to explain he noted the age of the mother. He went on to explain how a 16 year old would hide her pregnancy for as long as possible. So there was not a medically necessary reason for either the mother or the fetus.

Abortions are a medical decision and the government should not be involved at ALL.

A decision that takes a third life in the equation.

I have, you just have this construct in your head and won't let it go.
Nope, I’m afraid not.

If Republicans get the chance to push a national abortion ban, they will.

Your argument that it won’t happen because they wouldn’t get the numbers shows that you don’t know the difference.

Nope, I’m afraid not.

If Republicans get the chance to push a national abortion ban, they will.

Your argument that it won’t happen because they wouldn’t get the numbers shows that you don’t know the difference.

Only in your addled head would that happen.

You are the type of low level idiot that always needs a boogeyman.

Only in your addled head would that happen.

You are the type of low level idiot that always needs a boogeyman.
Again, there’s a difference between “it will happen” and “it will happen if…”.

Thanks for confirming where the breakdown in your understanding is. The next step is for you to actively try to address the mistake you’re making. Unfortunately I can’t help you with that, I’m just showing you where it is.

Again, there’s a difference between “it will happen” and “it will happen if…”.

Thanks for confirming where the breakdown in your understanding is. The next step is for you to actively try to address the mistake you’re making. Unfortunately I can’t help you with that, I’m just showing you where it is.

Whatever. you are obviously stuck in an assumption loop of your own making, and can't get out of it.

Whatever. you are obviously stuck in an assumption loop of your own making, and can't get out of it.
It’s not my fault you don’t understand the difference between “it will happen” and “it will happen if”.

It’s really not that complicated. I promise.

It’s not my fault you don’t understand the difference between “it will happen” and “it will happen if”.

It’s really not that complicated. I promise.

It's your fault that you need to create this construct to somehow make yourself and others vote for Harris.

It's your fault that you need to create this construct to somehow make yourself and others vote for Harris.
The “construct” is just logic. Logic often uses conditional statements to form logical arguments. I didn’t create it.

If A then B. If B then C. Therefore if A then C.

It’s not that complicated.

The “construct” is just logic. Logic often uses conditional statements to form logical arguments. I didn’t create it.

If A then B. If B then C. Therefore if A then C.

It’s not that complicated.

When A is a flawed premise, B then C are also flawed.

GIGO, for those who learned computers in the 80's.

Here is the deal if he wins. Trump will try to change the rules about 2 terms. When that fails then his hard core republican talk will stop. As it will no longer serve him. Thus the last year in power will be quite interesting on what policy he will try to push as a fake republican or a fake democrat. He has been both when it suits him.

. Throughout his lengthy career in the public eye and politics going back 25 years, Trump has found himself on every side of the contentious debate, at times shifting stances seemingly to match the politics of the voters he is trying win over.

with no incentive or path to be re-elected. What will Trump do? IF history repeats itself he will flip flop like a fish out of water.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back