Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

Right. He was willing to debate Biden, but not Kamala, on ABC. Why is that?

Answer: because he’s afraid of Kamala.

That's your guess. Or if you have the answer, why did you ask the question.

Guessing is not addressing it as your dumbassed post showed.

Can’t you just admit that Trump waffled like a pussy back and forth on this while Harris never deviated from her debate demand? It shouldn’t be hard to do.
Because I have no evidence to that end.

Shouldn't be hard for anyone to understand. But I get you can't since you are not anyone (you are a nobody).

That's your guess. Or if you have the answer, why did you ask the question.

Guessing is not addressing it as your dumbassed post showed.
If you guys have a different answer, let’s see it.

I asked because I don’t think you guys have anything other than what I answered.

That didn’t stop him from agreeing to debate Biden there. But he couldn’t debate Kamala there? You still haven’t addressed why he was willing to debate one but not the other on the same network.
Competently different circumstances. Why are you pretending this is rocket science?
And if Trump doesn’t agree, you’re going to call him a coward, right?
100% You calling Harris a coward fro refusing a debate on Fox?
Ok so any super left-wing news outlet. If Kamala challenges him to debate on any super left-wing news outlet, and Trump doesn’t agree to debate there, then Trump is a chicken. Right?

Competently different circumstances. Why are you pretending this is rocket science?
What different circumstances? One is Biden. One is Kamala. No rocket science needed to explain the difference. So why was he willing to debate one but not the other? Still no answer from you.

If you say so. For me, no. Nor would I expect Trump to debate on MSNBC.

If you have a better guess, let me know. Oh right, you don’t.

She's ugly.

She has bad breath.

Her laugh makes people vomit.

Not hard at all.

BTW: I am not saying they are "better". I am saying they are just as legitimate.

So my guess is the only plausible one we were able to come up with. Thanks.

Mine are just as plausible.

Try again, asshat.

She's ugly.

She has bad breath.

Her laugh makes people vomit.

Not hard at all.

BTW: I am not saying they are "better". I am saying they are just as legitimate.

No they’re not. Why would he offer to debate her elsewhere, but not on ABC, because she’s ugly? That makes no sense.

Mine are just as plausible.

Try again, asshat.
I just showed they aren’t. Try again.

What different circumstances? One is Biden. One is Kamala. No rocket science needed to explain the difference. So why was he willing to debate one but not the other? Still no answer from you.

I gave you the answer. Two completely different candidates. Completely different circumstances.
If you say so. For me, no.
Because you have double standards.
Nor would I expect Trump to debate on MSNBC.
He would.

I gave you the answer. Two completely different candidates. Completely different circumstances.
Right. Super complicated statement but I think we both understand that. Different people, got it. No rocket science needed. Why was he willing to debate one on ABC, but not the other? Still no answer from you.

Here’s the answer. He was fine with debating Biden any place and anywhere because Biden looked absolutely terrible, and Trump knew he would win against Biden. Trump agrees to debate on ABC because he knows he would beat Biden. When Biden drops out, Kamala comes in, Trump is not confident about debating her, so he tries to squirm out of it.

Trump wasn’t afraid of debating Biden. He is afraid of debating Kamala.

Because you have double standards.

How is that double standards when I just said I wouldn’t consider Trump a coward for not debating on MSNBC?

He would.
I doubt that.

Forum List

Back