Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

You’re behind on what’s happening. Trump just reversed and agreed to debate on ABC on the day they were supposed to.

That excuse about being unable to go there because he’s suing them was complete bullshit. He was suing them when he had agreed to debate Biden there and now he’s agreeing to debate Kamala there.
That's cool, it also blows that whole, "He's afraid to debate her" nonsense out of the water.

That's cool, it also blows that whole, "He's afraid to debate her" nonsense out of the water.
Does it?

He made up a bullshit excuse about why he can’t debate there, you believed him, he got called out on it, and now he’s back to debating on ABC.

Why did he do that little dance in the first place? Now he looks stupid and like he was trying to squirm out of it.

Does it?

He made up a bullshit excuse about why he can’t debate there, you believed him, he got called out on it, and now he’s back to debating on ABC.

Why did he do that little dance in the first place? Now he looks stupid and like he was trying to squirm out of it.
Only to partisans who don't understand what's going on and like to pretend stuff. He knew from the moment they ditched Quid Pro Joe that he was going to face her on the stage and all that jockeying was to gain advantage and drive attention.

Only to partisans who don't understand what's going on and like to pretend stuff. He knew from the moment they ditched Quid Pro Joe that he was going to face her on the stage and all that jockeying was to gain advantage and drive attention.
So you think his flip-flopping is a good thing and you believed his bullshit excuse about why he can’t debate there.

Gotcha.

So you think his flip-flopping is a good thing and you believed his bullshit excuse about why he can’t debate there.

Gotcha.
I'm saying I knew from the get-go they were going to debate. The only question was where, when, and who was going to ask the questions. He was never afraid of her.

I'm saying I knew from the get-go they were going to debate. The only question was where, when, and who was going to ask the questions. He was never afraid of her.
Right. So he flip-flops and you think that’s good.

He says bullshit and you believe him.

Neat. Ok then.

Right. So he flip-flops and you think that’s good.

He says bullshit and you believe him.

Neat. Ok then.
Ya gotta love it when somebody thinks they can read minds. Here's a hint, those foil helmets you order from the back page of your comic books? They don't really give you mind-reading powers.

Ya gotta love it when somebody thinks they can read minds. Here's a hint, those foil helmets you order from the back page of your comic books? They don't really give you mind-reading powers.
Did he or did he not flip-flop?

Did you or did you not believe his bullshit excuse about why he can’t debate on ABC?

Did he or did he not flip-flop?

Did you or did you not believe his bullshit excuse about why he can’t debate on ABC?
It's a very plausible reason. I think he made a stink about it before hand to set the stage for claiming they were biased against him if he comes off looking bad. You have to think optics with these debates. It simply didn't matter if Quid Pro knew what he was talking about, he just looked pathetic, and that's why they forced him out.

I believe very little from politicians. You should try it, makes for a much more peaceful life with a lot fewer disappointments. And I still don't get why you're so desperate to move off the failed, "He's scared of her" nonsense. Here's a prediction, they're going to debate face to face, a certain percentage will claim before they even start that TRUMP! won, another percentage will claim that Harris won, some will complain that the moderators should have been harder on TRUMP! while others will say that they were too soft on Harris. Harris will make some verbal flubs that people will jump on, TRUMP! will make some grandiose statements that others will jump on. Have I missed anything? Oh, yes, the likelihood that she will dissolve into uncontrolled giggles after a nonsense word salad that answers nothing. That remains to be seen. I'm sure she's being prepped to avoid that at all costs, but hey, Quid Pro had a week off from his job to prepare and still zombied out, so there's that...

The bottom line remains, TRUMP! was never afraid to debate Harris. I don't think there's anyone he's afraid to get on stage with.

You’re behind on what’s happening. Trump just reversed and agreed to debate on ABC on the day they were supposed to.

That excuse about being unable to go there because he’s suing them was complete bullshit. He was suing them when he had agreed to debate Biden there and now he’s agreeing to debate Kamala there.
So what's Harris' excuse for not debating on Fox?

It's a very plausible reason. I think he made a stink about it before hand to set the stage for claiming they were biased against him if he comes off looking bad. You have to think optics with these debates. It simply didn't matter if Quid Pro knew what he was talking about, he just looked pathetic, and that's why they forced him out.

I believe very little from politicians. You should try it, makes for a much more peaceful life with a lot fewer disappointments. And I still don't get why you're so desperate to move off the failed, "He's scared of her" nonsense. Here's a prediction, they're going to debate face to face, a certain percentage will claim before they even start that TRUMP! won, another percentage will claim that Harris won, some will complain that the moderators should have been harder on TRUMP! while others will say that they were too soft on Harris. Harris will make some verbal flubs that people will jump on, TRUMP! will make some grandiose statements that others will jump on. Have I missed anything? Oh, yes, the likelihood that she will dissolve into uncontrolled giggles after a nonsense word salad that answers nothing. That remains to be seen. I'm sure she's being prepped to avoid that at all costs, but hey, Quid Pro had a week off from his job to prepare and still zombied out, so there's that...

The bottom line remains, TRUMP! was never afraid to debate Harris. I don't think there's anyone he's afraid to get on stage with.
Blah blah blah. A simple yes or no will suffice.

Did he or did he not flip-flop? Yes or no.

Did you or did you not believe his bullshit excuse about why he can’t debate on ABC? Yes or no.

So, she's chicken to face tough questions. Got it.

He'd relish that. Is there really that much difference between MSNBC and NBC?
So, according to you, Trump is chicken to face tough questions because he won’t debate on Occupy Democrats. Got it.

MSNBC is much more left than NBC is.

I don't believe Harris has proposed it.

So if Kamala proposes that they debate on The Daily Show moderated by Jon Stewart and John Oliver, then Trump is a chicken if he doesn’t accept. Correct?

Well, unlike Fox, MSNBC doesn't have any news people. But I don't see any difference between the political talking heads on NBC and MSNBC
MSNBC is further left. You can refer to a chart on Google if you’re interested.

Forum List

Back