Video Causing the Uproar

Hilarious but a bit too long for my attention span and only got halfway through.

On the home front here in Arizona:

1723226527909.png

Ok....
In case you haven't heard of this....
There's an AI generated video of Kamala and Tim talking...absolutely hilarious and one sided in purpose. It's an obvious fake but looks close enough to reality to be believable if drunk.
However....it's caused all kinds of people to be upset over it's creation. What do you think?

Here's the video.:

Are you little ready wingers gonna giggle and shit your pants

Is there a Harris rally happening right now?
Is there no video from multiple sources of ones that have happened, dumbass?
I know where one is, but ain't tellin' ya! :banana:

I do find it odd that it's hard to find videos of attendees of these rallies from within the crowds.

Is there no video from multiple sources of ones that have happened, dumbass?
I know where one is, but ain't tellin' ya! :banana:

I do find it odd that it's hard to find videos of attendees of these rallies from within the crowds.
You are correct....

The other issue is that it's Democrat Party crowds....they don't look like average people....like the ones at Kamala's rallies.

Where's the blue hair? Purple hair? Strange clothing? And the Party atmosphere at her rallies by people who use excessive amounts of recreational drugs?

So....the cell phone screens do not match what's going on in front of them but do match every rally she has. (Same woman with cell phone w/image is seen in the same location as a different video at another location)

And the reason is that there's only one camera/video company allowed into these rallies and the video provided to the various networks by the Harris campaign.
So....where this video is funny and the other is depressing....it can get seriously scary.

Well that's what is being discussed.

We could have a faked video of a president or military leader used to start a war or aggression of some sort. Complete interaction live with responses is completely possible and rather inexpensive at this point.

Granted Kamala's crowds at her rallies or the airport tarmac are fakes....(They don't hold up to any scrutiny...the cell phone screens give it away)

But even the Legacy News MEDIA has been caught doing the same thing. NBC got caught putting their logo and header in Times Square over CBS.

But it can go even further than that ...the sky is the limit for lies.
Maybe we need to amend the 1st amendment to say knowingly telling provable lies or ignorantly repeating other's lies is no longer protected speech.

Ah yes, that's true

I didn't realize that until recently. I think it was "Redacted" news and "Sky News Australia"'s Rita Panahi that pointed it out to me.
I realized it in 2014. That Rita Panahi's something else, huh? She's a firecracker!

Maybe we need to amend the 1st amendment to say knowingly telling provable lies or ignorantly repeating other's lies is no longer protected speech.
Well it should not be among the "free press".

There should be fines and license penalties for lying.

The rallies for Harris are broadcast live on multiple different channels. I cannot link to one right now as there is not one happening.

If the people were being added by AI they would not show up on live broadcast for every single channel showing the event.

You have been duped again and are too fucking stupid to realize it
The real stupidity is that people who have suffered from Prog agendas are ready to vote for more of the same. Like the movie Oliver. More gruel please. While in the dining room all of the Fat Progs are eating a 10-course dinner over filling the huge dining table and drinking the finest champagne and liquors.

If the Old Weird Guy accuses anyone of anything, you know he did it. His act has just gotten old for all but maga.

There's still plenty of time for the dems to set fire to victory though.
Yep. Democrats can mess up a peanuut butter sandwich.

No, like all that comes from your anus posing as a brain, that’s your Lie
The video is bs. The claim is a lie. Thats just the way it is no matter how many times you repeat it, or no matter how many personal attacks you try on me.

Ok....
In case you haven't heard of this....
There's an AI generated video of Kamala and Tim talking...absolutely hilarious and one sided in purpose. It's an obvious fake but looks close enough to reality to be believable if drunk.
However....it's caused all kinds of people to be upset over it's creation. What do you think?

Here's the video.:

The real video is almost as bad.

It's hard to tell if he is wearing his Special Forces hat in that video.

Tim-Walz.jpg

Then there's the Joe Rogan Video by MSNBC(now removed)...they cut and snipped his broadcast to make it sound like he supported Kamala when he absolutely did not. The exact opposite of what he was saying in the uncut video.

It's getting serious at this point.

I'm seriously concerned about the future.

Forum List

Back