Video Causing the Uproar

Yep. Democrats can mess up a peanuut butter sandwich.
At least they are stuck with the Old Weird Guy and his mini me. If Little Nicky was the vp nominee, it'd be bad. DeSanantonious .... he's gonna need a bigger make over than Nixon and he had to go on to losing to Pat Brown in Calif

At least they are stuck with the Old Weird Guy and his mini me. If Little Nicky was the vp nominee, it'd be bad. DeSanantonious .... he's gonna need a bigger make over than Nixon and he had to go on to losing to Pat Brown in Calif
I think really don't think Haley could beat Walz in a debate. And talking about changing identity, Haley doesn't even use her own real name-Nimrata, in order to identify as white. But if the issue comes up she'll tell people how she is a person of color. So Trump would have stepped in it there and Haley would have to explain. DeSantis is done. When his term is up in Forida, he might as well apply for a job at Fox.

Ok....
In case you haven't heard of this....
There's an AI generated video of Kamala and Tim talking...absolutely hilarious and one sided in purpose. It's an obvious fake but looks close enough to reality to be believable if drunk.
However....it's caused all kinds of people to be upset over it's creation. What do you think?

Here's the video.:

I like it

Well it should not be among the "free press".

There should be fines and license penalties for lying.
The media should be held to the highest standards since truth is their raison d'être. Should politicians be held to that same standard? I'd say yes since democracy is threatened if the electorate are ignorant or misinformed.

I have not seen this kind of desperation out of political party in a long time.

The MAGA cult is going to regret pushing the "Biden is too old" narrative
Lighten up Harpy

We’re just having a little clean fun

Yes, in Tommy Tainant ’s jolly old England that video could send someone to jail

But this is America

Lighten up Harpy

We’re just having a little clean fun

Me too.

The election had gotten so boring, two old demented dudes fighting over which was better at golf and their followers fighting over which was the less demented.

But now, this is fun!

Me too.

The election had gotten so boring, two old demented dudes fighting over which was better at golf and their followers fighting over which was the less demented.

But now, this is fun!
Your fake indifference is not convincing

You are getting rather pissed over the Stolen Valor issue

Yes you do

You were getting rather pissed over the Stolen Valor issue

I do find it kind of disgusting for people to attack a Veteran purely for political reasons, no matter what party the Vet is from.

But it is par for the course around here

I do find it kind of disgusting for people to attack a Veteran purely for political reasons, no matter what party the Vet is from.

But it is par for the course around here
Wahl was “attacked” ,aka exposed, by other veterans from his own unit

Wahl was “attacked” ,aka exposed, by other veterans from his own unit
Yeah abandoning them just before you enter into a war zone is not exactly endearing behavior. They have a righteous axe to grind with him.

Yes, two of them that got paid to write the letter attacking him.

Does it make you wonder why they got paid?
You should look before you leap

But to be fair that was my first impression also

However I knew that was off-key so I researched it

The fact is that the lib newspaper rated the letter as a political campaign ad and demanded that the two retired veterans pay for space in the paper

Read the source this time and see for yourself

Forum List

Back