Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abolish ICE vehicles

• Abolish use of natural gas and fossil fuels for heating

• Require heat pumps rather than conventional heating and a/c

• Total voters
Your grasp of reality is getting weaker and weaker and weaker. I really think you need to have a talk with your doctor about this.
If orbital forcing is so important in controlling earth's climate, why isn't it listed here?

1722962491799.png

If orbital forcing is so important in controlling earth's climate, why isn't it listed here?

View attachment 991019
Can you read? "Contribution to (a) effective radiative forcing (ERF) and (b) global surface temperature change from COMPONENT emissions for 1750 - 2019".

All the items in this graphic are components of the Earth's atmosphere.

Try, try again. Or be smart for once and give it the fuck up.

Can you read? "Contribution to (a) effective radiative forcing (ERF) and (b) global surface temperature change from COMPONENT emissions for 1750 - 2019".

All the items in this graphic are components of the Earth's atmosphere.

Try, try again. Or be smart for once and give it the fuck up.
Thus proving my point. Orbital forcing is so unimportant in controlling earth's climate, it's not listed there.

#GAMEOVER :rofl:

Thus proving my point. Orbital forcing is so unimportant in controlling earth's climate, it's not listed there.

#GAMEOVER :rofl:
You think it's significant that orbital forcing on a complex period tens of thousands of years long isn't listed as a radiative atmospheric component since 1750? You're so stupid I don't know what to say. I don't need to say a damned thing. You make it perfectly clear, all by your little lonesome, post after post after post, that you haven't got the brains god give a rubber duck.

You think it's significant that orbital forcing on a complex period tens of thousands of years long isn't listed as a radiative atmospheric component since 1750? You're so stupid I don't know what to say. I don't need to say a damned thing. You make it perfectly clear, all by your little lonesome, post after post after post, that you haven't got the brains god give a rubber duck.
It's odd that something that is supposed to cause abrupt climate changes isn't listed as a radiative forcing component at all.

Someone else who doesn't have the faintest fuck of an idea what he's talking about.
50 million years of empirical climate evidence from the geologic record says you are the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. It's only a matter of time before colder temperatures upset your apple cart.

Forum List

Back