Trump coalition crumbling - 24 hours of choas

Completely laughable your party openly supports racism against white men. You openly say white people are privileged, including homeless whites.

Fuentes is nothing of a racist compared to your side. He does interviews and podcasts with Black people all the time. Man, you guys are miserable liars every day you’re that or you’re so drugged out of your mind you don’t care about being brainwashed.

Your vice president candidate supports tampons for boys. Get outta of here
There is no one supporting racism against white men.

View attachment 992793

I am 100% MAGA. What specifically makes me “deplorable”? Do tell.
Because you've bought into it. The act. The swindle. The con. The lies. The misogyny. The racism.
Now, you may not be any of these things, but you support the man at the top who is ALL of these things.
And do so with a glee that makes the rest of us question your sanity. A man who was ready to bring
this country down because he didn't want to give up power. And here you are lining up AGAIN to vote for him. :)

That's why.

Rats jumping off the ship. In the last 24 hours the deplorable support has cratered and ran for the hills.

Nick Fuentes (bye bye racist support)

Joe Rogan (bye bye INCEL support)

Tim Pool (bye bye tin foil hat support)

www.mediaite.com

Joe Rogan Supports RFK Jr. Over Trump and Harris: ‘He’s the Only One That Makes Sense to Me’

Hopium.jpg

Because you've bought into it. The act. The swindle. The con. The lies. The misogyny. The racism.
Now, you may not be any of these things, but you support the man at the top who is ALL of these things.
And do so with a glee that makes the rest of us question your sanity. A man who was ready to bring
this country down because he didn't want to give up power. And here you are lining up AGAIN to vote for him. :)

That's why.
I do. Wholeheartedly. Disagree with that he wanted what was worse for the country. Your party is assaulting my kids.

Trans women are men

Forum List

Back