Border Czar Kamala Harris' role in Biden border policy much more extensive than they are letting on.

Fast forward two and a half years, and the Biden administration is now waiving 26 federal regulations to resume construction of Donald Trump’s border wall in Starr County, Texas

Well huh, that's weird. How does one 'resume' something that you claim never happened?

But border barrier construction has continued in Texas and elsewhere since the early days of Biden’s term. As early as 2021, construction crews were erecting 15-foot concrete panels topped with 6-foot steel bollards in the Rio Grande Valley. In 2022, U.S. Customs and Border Protection detailed plans to build 86 miles of border wall in the Rio Grande Valley, including Starr County.

On Thursday, Biden told reporters that he was required by law to continue certain wall construction because Congress appropriated money for it. That appropriation occurred in 2019, before Biden took office.

Can someone help out, can someone remind me who exactly was president BEFORE Joe Biden? Whoever it was, it does seem that they put SOME effort into building a border wall...
they lie?

Like Walz had to adjust his paperwork because he lied about when he resigned his duties in military!!! know this, the demofks are doing everything they accuse us of. And, Walz thinks he controls speech in this country!! anyone interested?

Fast forward two and a half years, and the Biden administration is now waiving 26 federal regulations to resume construction of Donald Trump’s border wall in Starr County, Texas

Well huh, that's weird. How does one 'resume' something that you claim never happened?

But border barrier construction has continued in Texas and elsewhere since the early days of Biden’s term. As early as 2021, construction crews were erecting 15-foot concrete panels topped with 6-foot steel bollards in the Rio Grande Valley. In 2022, U.S. Customs and Border Protection detailed plans to build 86 miles of border wall in the Rio Grande Valley, including Starr County.

On Thursday, Biden told reporters that he was required by law to continue certain wall construction because Congress appropriated money for it. That appropriation occurred in 2019, before Biden took office.

Can someone help out, can someone remind me who exactly was president BEFORE Joe Biden? Whoever it was, it does seem that they put SOME effort into building a border wall...
Do you need me to explain the concept of a wall? I guess, you do.

The reason why your orange fuhrer promised a wall (without or without Mexico's pesos) was to keep out illegals. If you have a wall that is not finished, what good is it?

So, the point isn't that your orange loser threw up some bricks or a fence but that it was unfinished. This after soliciting you retards to chip in for part of the cost and a lot of fanfare about Mexico to foot the rest and you got what? A few yards of a so-called wall?

Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused. Friday's is usually the day I set aside time to educate retards. Good luck.

The reason why your orange fuhrer promised a wall (without or without Mexico's pesos) was to keep out illegals. If you have a wall that is not finished, what good is it?

So, the point isn't that your orange loser threw up some bricks or a fence but that it was unfinished. This after soliciting you retards to chip in for part of the cost and a lot of fanfare about Mexico to foot the rest and you got what? A few yards of a so-called wall?

Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused. Friday's is usually the day I set aside time to educate retards. Good luck.
what kind of hypnotic nonsense are you attempting to spread here? for fk sake, another willfully ignorant demofk. Man they're like nats today.

what kind of hypnotic nonsense are you attempting to spread here? for fk sake, another willfully ignorant demofk. Man they're like nats today.
Still reading difficulties, I see. And you wonder why I call you a retard. :itsok:

Still using Townhall.com as a source. No wonder you're so ill-informed.

Do you have any links that will pass a fact check????? Let us know when you have one and we might take it seriously.
What is inaccurate in the Town Hall piece?

The current VP was made the point person on solving our border and immigration issues. Her actions or lack of actions has made the problem worse. She has done nothing to solve it.

The border barrier was being constructed during Trump’s term. Dilapidated sections were being repaired.

Biden said not another foot will be constructed during his term. He back tracked on that after taking heat over the uncontrolled flow of illegal aliens in some areas.

Forum List

Back