Should Kamala give a platform to failing Trump?

He is stamping his feet making odd demands for this debate but I think she would be better served feeding her cats and leaving the wierdo to stew.

Ar the least she should insist on instant fact checking.
Stamping his feet? Trump has already demonstrated he has the balls to meet with confrontational audiences and interviews. Meanwhile, the presumptive nominee for president hasn't even had a press conference or high-profile interview where she would be expected to answer tough questions ... like .. As the point person selected by Biden, how was your success in managing the border crisis under the Biden / Harris administration?

Is Harris too scared to be challenged and demonstrate her inability to effectively articulate thought? She challenged Trump to a debate, and he accepted by establishing one.

180115_r31291_rd.jpg

You people are really weird.

She actuallu holds office. He has been kicked from office. He should show respect to his betters.
Have you not understood that the strategy is to keep the "not Trump" candidate from speaking at all? Mr. T., we are in a terrible state. Two unthinkable candidates are dueling by one that won't shut up and one that won't say anything. Both embarrass themselves when they open their mouths. One's followers eat it up, the other's followers can't stand the embarrassment. Either way, Americans lose, the duopoly continues in firm control.

Failing Trump??? the economy for the first time this year topped the list of concerns for the American people and immigration is now second...
Trump leads Kamala by 12 points on the economy and by 15 on the border....
Failing Trump... LMAO

The two sides did agree on a platform. The orange loser is just playing for time since he is scared to debate her. This is the guy who boasted - "any time, any place". Of course, now it is changed to "any place - as long as it is Fox News".

The guy needs Fox news as a warm blanky to feel safe to debate Kamala. Poor orange sod.
Can you produce a link where the Harris campaign and the Trump campaign agreed to debate on ABC on Sept. 10th? I know that the Trump and Biden campaigns agreed to debate on ABC on Sept. 10th. If you can, I'll definitely refer to Trump as being cowardly. If you can't produce the link, then you need to explain where the deal is. Harris' either stupid or naive to think that just because she took Biden's spot that she's automatically entitled to Biden's deal.

If there's a deal between A & B, B leaves, and C comes along, it's up to A to decide to keep the same deal or declare new terms.

Can someone explain to me why a person who was talked about just last year needing to be replaced so Biden will have a better chance to win reelection is suddenly this political wonder girl that has Trump scared to be on the same stage as her?

Can you produce a link where the Harris campaign and the Trump campaign agreed to debate on ABC on Sept. 10th? I know that the Trump and Biden campaigns agreed to debate on ABC on Sept. 10th. If you can, I'll definitely refer to Trump as being cowardly. If you can't produce the link, then you need to explain where the deal is. Harris' either stupid or naive to think that just because she took Biden's spot that she's automatically entitled to Biden's deal.

If there's a deal between A & B, B leaves, and C comes along, it's up to A to decide to keep the same deal or declare new terms.

Can someone explain to me why a person who was talked about just last year needing to be replaced so Biden will have a better chance to win reelection is suddenly this political wonder girl that has Trump scared to be on the same stage as her?
LOL All that rigmarole to get out of debating.

A debate was set up between the Republican and the Democrat party. When Biden stepped out and Kamala took his place, your orange loser claimed he would debate "Any Time; Any Place".

Remember that? What happened to that boast? I'll tell you what happened. Your douchebag got cold feet and started clucking like a chicken.

Thoughts & prayers.

Forum List

Back