trump should give the GOP a do over and drop out....now...LMAO

MAGA are not allowed to tell the truth. The truth will destroy them.
Don't you think it was cute when Vance gave trump the credit for the release of Americans held in Russia? That shows what a lying lapdog he is. If trump were re-elected, there is no way Vance would certify an election in 2028 for a Democrat. We would end up with a one party system, just like Poootin in Russia. That is trump's wet dream...cause Melania sleeps somewhere else to avoid the smell.

Harris does not make judicial decisons by the color of ones skin, their political affilation or their religion. She makes her decision based on the law.
You wouldn't understand
The repub party nominated a man that wants to "suspend the Constitution." Now he tells a gathering that if he is elected "you won't have to vote again in four years." Can you say Dictator trump?

trump has a big mouth and says a lot of shit...if you want to dwell on everything he says go for it elmer.....
What should we dwell on. I have been paying attention to his actions over his words.

The actions of a selfabsorbed unethical, immoral clown.
You never know what he will do. You can't count on his words. He is unfit for office. No doubt.

What should we dwell on. I have been paying attention to his actions over his words.

The actions of a selfabsorbed unethical, immoral clown.
You never know what he will do. You can't count on his words. He is unfit for office. No doubt.
then dont vote for him elmer thats all you can do....you cant count on harris words either she lied to us about bidens mental health....

Is this a parody? It is fit for SNL. trump would rather sell one of his children than drop out of the race. It ain't gonna happen, at least that is what the Dems hope. The Dems suffered for weeks after the debate fiasco. Now it is the Repubs turn to wring their hands over a quite unhinged trump. If Harris begins to pull away, it is hard to predict what he will do and say. The man is old and the campaign is gonna bring out his worse traits. Get you popcorn!
Do you know what OPINION means?

Like assholes, everyone……

then dont vote for him elmer thats all you can do....you cant count on harris words either she lied to us about bidens mental health....
I am doing more than ot vote for Trump. I am donating to her campaign. I am talking to the undecided and those saying they are not going to vote to vote for her.

Forum List

Back