Do You Believe President Trump's Prosecutions were Politically Motivated?

Trump`s hush money trial was only a tune up and he`s managed to delay the stuff that could put him in jail, not that I think he`ll ever go. Rich people who don`t look like Bill Cosby are rarely locked up.
If I was running for office and charged with crimes, I know that I didn`t commit, the last thing I would do is try to delay my day(s) in court. Wouldn`t you do the same?

DEI Fannis cases are looking real good. Hang in there. She’s going to win big for you!

1. Do you believe President Trump's prosecutions were politically motivated? This is a YES or NO question. If you post on this thread without answering this question, you should be permanently IGNORED by all honest members of this board.

2. If you answer NO, you are demonstrably ignorant and/or dishonest and do not deserve a REPLY to your posts.

3. If you answer YES, please explain if you think that this fact does not constitute the greatest existing threat to American democracy.

My answer: YES. The declared aims of those prosecuting President Trump were to prevent him from running for or being reelected President of the United States. Taking such actions against a political opponent, especially during an election campaign, is the hallmark of an undemocratic "banana republic." I believe that this fact ALONE makes it imperative that President Trump be reelected.
No , they were legitimate concerns that the republicans should have been addressing too. That's the only thing that was political about it , the republicans lack of action.

Forum List

Back