Do You Believe President Trump's Prosecutions were Politically Motivated?

On a side note I guess that whole "clean start" policy only applies to left leaning posts?

'cause this sure as FUCK ain't it.

how is wanting the congress and the american people to see and hear the evidence of vote fraud and insurrection? ff there is nothing there to see, then Trump would look foolish, why block the evidence from being presented? WE have the right to know if our votes were compromised, don"t we? And if the evidence confirmed Biden's win it would be over forever. blocking it has kept this shit going.
We didn’t see and hear the evidence or voter fraud because it didn’t exist. No one was blocked.

#2 proves you are demonstrably ignorant, and/or dishonest and there is no need to respond to the rest of your posts. You see, you'd have a point IF there wasn't a mountain of evidence for Trump's crimes.
I see that logic is not your forte. Even if there was "a mountain of evidence for Trump's crimes," that does NOT preclude a political motivation for prosecuting them, especially during a political campaign. Comprende?

I see that logic is not your forte.
I see that looking at the bigger picture is not your forte.
Even if there was "a mountain of evidence for Trump's crimes," that does NOT preclude a political motivation for prosecuting them, especially during a political campaign. Comprende?
These facts:

1. That the DOJ has prosecuted democrats, such as Cuellar, Menendez, Blagojevich.
2. That the DOJ has defended Trump twice in the courts.
3. The DOJ has prosecuted Biden's own son.
4. That there is a mountain of evidence for Trump's crimes.

...suggests that there is no political motivation, that committing crimes and prosecuting criminals is the motivation.

Now, on the state level, if you want to claim Bragg and Willis are politically motivated, just know that as long as they have tons of evidence, and they leave the conviction to a jury, then I really don't care. Putting criminals in jail is the DA's and the DOJ's job.

If there wasn't evidence, or the evidence was scant, such as the evidence the Comer committee had on Joe Biden, then you'd have a point that was worth noting or complaining about.

Now tell me that Comer wasn't politically motivated.

Forum List

Back