What if we are wrong and most Americans support Harris?

We have some troublesome prospects. I don’t know if it’s the fake media creating the idea that Harris is more popular compared to Trump, but there are some problems. That there are any Americans who support Harris is astonishing as she supports racism against white men through her support for wokeness and BLM.

I hope I’m wrong, but the problem might be the American population where most of them are left-wing lunatics. And it will inevitably lead to a horrible country. We already have a situation now where home. Prices are so high that the middle class can’t afford to buy a new home in 99% of the country. Left wingers seem to not care about this. Maybe they’re addicted to drugs. Maybe They are happy with the legalization of dope across the country, happy living in their parents home playing video games , being lonely never doing anything of substance.

Every day Democrats lie or misrepresented what Republicans have to say. We Republicans and patriots including Democrats who don’t agree with Harris stand against the racism of the left. Who knows what the future is for America.

If Americans choose their hurt feelings over the best interest of themselves, their family and their nation--it's over. And may the devil take the hindmost

If Harris wins, it will be because America has rejected MAGA's ignorant, paranoid, caveman politics and behaviors. This election isn't about "the issues" as much as it is about who we are as a country.

Then we go swinging back to the Left, where the Dems figure they have a "mandate" to shove PC & Identity Politics down our throats again.

Back and forth. The parties ALWAYS overdo it, over-compensate, over-reach, over-correct. They don't fucking LEARN.
Unfortunately many Americans never learn and continually fall for the scam that is the two parties.

1723548336586.png

Forum List

Back