Here is what all of you have been waiting for: JD Vance in Drag

So…you’re saying that as long as they are wearing body paint, they are not naked?

Sooo, if someone walks down the street wearing no clothes, with a raging boner…if they paint that boner to look like a flag pole, and hang a little flag from the end of it….then we’re good?

Really??
Depends on the jurisdiction and local nudity laws. What locale is your hypothetical?

Depends on the jurisdiction and local nudity laws. What locale is your hypothetical?
Anywhere? As far as I’m aware, there are no areas in the country that are public areas that allow indecent exposure. Maybe nude beaches, but those are private and do not allow kids.

And that’s the thing, even if there is a place that allows public nudity, do they allow kids? Would you think it’s right to allow kids in those areas?

Plenty of threads on here disparaging men dressing up as women by those on the right without the mention of kids.

Ok, and this is a pretty extreme place. You also have varying opinions, some more strict some less so.

If you want to say that it’s representative of the party as a whole, I need to see something from a mainstream source, not just people on a message board.

Anywhere? As far as I’m aware, there are no areas in the country that are public areas that allow indecent exposure. Maybe nude beaches, but those are private and do not allow kids.

And that’s the thing, even if there is a place that allows public nudity, do they allow kids? Would you think it’s right to allow kids in those areas?
You proposed a hypothetical. If your hypothetical is against the law, they need to put on appropriate clothing or be removed from the area. Pretty simple. None of that was in any of your gif pic collection.

You proposed a hypothetical. If your hypothetical is against the law, they need to put on appropriate clothing or be removed from the area. Pretty simple. None of that was in any of your gif pic collection.

I’m not concerned about where they have their indecent exposure, to be honest, my question is, do you think it’s appropriate for children to be there?

What's your problem with it? Didn't you folks institute a whole month to celebrate this?
I think this is all weird and definitely not my thing or liking
But I don’t care what they do.
Or what you do.
I'm not actually, with these exceptions:

1. Trans women competing with women in sports

2. Convincing young people they are trans too early, resulting in damaging hormones and surgeries

Otherwise, people can live their lives. Imagine that.
1). There is probably not a single poster on USMB that believe s that men should compete with women in athletics. Probably ZERO

But your agenda has to say that any trump hater, which I am, supports this.
We do NOT.

2) in my entire existence, and being in education for 40 years, I have NEVER seen a school employee try to convince a child of what you suggest.

I’m not saying these creeps don’t exist but I’ve NEVER SEEN it

Let me ask,,,,,,have you personally witnessed what you claim in your school?

Forum List

Back