WSJ Calls Trump a Lunatic

You haven't been keeping up.

No....I have....
What is the accuracy of the pollster?
Which way do their polls usually lean with their inaccuracies?

Let's just say the polling has some errors....

There is not a wide enough margin for me to believe these outdated and left leaning polls to mean that Harris is winning.

Especially when she has not even published a platform or experienced success at a debate. And with such recent statements coming from her VP pick that usually gets a minimum of a year incarceration per infraction? No military respect gonna happen there either.

I don't think 'coup' means what you think it means. Biden is still president.

And Biden from 2020 is far more coherent, on point and focused than Biden of 2024.

Now you're faced with your own candidate's cognitive decline. The slurring, the confusion, the incoherence, the severe memory problems, having conversations with people that weren't there.

Will you listen? I don't think so.
Trump is the same Trump he was when he walked down the elevator .. he holds long press conferences and holds rallies where he speaks and entertains for hrs on end .. put simply you are a liar that's ruled by emotions .. they hid Biden in the basement during the 2020 campaigned for a reason .. and yes you are fine with it ..

No....I have....
What is the accuracy of the pollster?
Which way do their polls usually lean with their inaccuracies?

Let's just say the polling has some errors....

There is not a wide enough margin for me to believe these outdated and left leaning polls to mean that Harris is winning.

Especially when she has not even published a platform or experienced success at a debate. And with such recent statements coming from her VP pick that usually gets a minimum of a year incarceration per infraction? No military respect gonna happen there either.

They were accurate enough 2 weeks ago when Trump was citing them.

Smiling...but now they're suddenly suspect?

Keeping your eyes screwed shut only means you won't see it coming.

Trump just insisted that Harris' crowds were AI generated. That abortion is no longer a major issue. And has doubled down on an imaginary conversation with Willie Brown in a helicopter, that never actually happened.

Lunatic is being gentle.
I'll take what you misrepresent and call Trump's 'lunacy' every day of the week and twice on Sunday over a regime that intends to make America into a totalitarian state. You should too.

*without producing a single shred of evidence or argument as to why they are

No, let's NOT make up lies out of thin air to soothe the Trumpers.

This is from the same folks that insisted that Harris' crowds are AI generated, and made up a rambling diatribe about how Biden regrets dropping out and wants to take the nomination back. All backed by jackshit.

MAGA has long since gone full Jesse Pinkman.

Biden dropped out for the good of his party and the nation. Says who? Says Biden.

Give me a better source. Your echo chamber isn't it.

As for 'cheating', its another indication among the MAGA faithful that things aren't going well for them. As 'cheating' is the accusation they go to when they're preemptively making excuses for why they lost.
why would anyone trust the lying left that claims men can get pregnant , the laptop is fake , the pee tape was real , and Biden knew nothing of his family business dealings , the left lies.. you know they lie .. and you are fine with it because you are also a liar . buts what's a lie to a party the promotes the killing of over 50 million children in the womb .. people that support that evil will stoop to any level to achieve what they want .. wake up !

Last edited:
You asked me what had she EVER won. I answered your question. As for that was four years ago, do you think Kamala's record has changed THAT much that Trump won't be able to go after her record the same way that Tulsi did? I'm willing to wager that he's going to go way harder on Harris than Gabbard would ever do. Speaking of debates, how many debates has Harris agreed upon other than Sept. 10th?
Trump and Vance threw down the gauntlet. Harris is a fucking coward.

why would anyone trust the lying left that claims men can get pregnant , the laptop is fake , the pee tape was real , and Biden knew nothing of his family business dealings , the left lies you know they lie .. and you are fine with it because you are also a liar . buts what's a lie to a party the promotes the killing of over 50 million children in the womb .. people that support that evil will stoop to any level to achieve what they want .. wake up !

Give me a better source on Biden's motivation for dropping out than Biden.

You can't. Its that simple. I've got the best source in the world. And you've got your imagination. Our sources are not equal.

MAGA's grand folly is that they no longer discern reality from anything they make up.

Haha, the cultists' "Alamo".

No principles... no class... just cruelty and anger and "Winning!"
Look....it's funny.

I know that you want the Democrats to win.
I'm ambiguous at best. I really don't care what someone 16 hours drive time away from me wants to do.

If the Democrats were about something other than sexual deviant behavior or DEI or open borders, perverting justice....I'd be all in on their side for a moment because let's face facts...the Republicans, as a whole, are not angels by a LONG SHOT. They owned the "company store" that caused all sorts of moral vices to happen which we usually label as abuse.

They were accurate enough 2 weeks ago when Trump was citing them.

Smiling...but now they're suddenly suspect?

Keeping your eyes screwed shut only means you won't see it coming.
they weren't accurate .. polls are usually skewed to favor the Dems ..even if said Dems are winning in the polls .. don't feel so confident until Harris is leading by 6 or 7 points nationally .. and even then the road to win the electoral college is easier for Republicans .. hence the reason the left wants to do away with the EC .

Biden is a PINO (President In Name Only) and has been ever since the Democrats cheated and installed him as their Manchurian candidate.
This is of course a lie – the Trump Cult is angry about President Biden voluntarily withdrawing from the race because Vice President Harris’ candidacy now seriously jeopardizes Trump’s return to the WH – and thankfully so.

Biden dropped out for the good of his party and the nation. Says who? Says Biden.

Give me a better source. Your echo chamber isn't it.

As for 'cheating', its another indication among the MAGA faithful that things aren't going well for them. As 'cheating' is the accusation they go to when they're preemptively making excuses for why they lost.
Oh come on, we all know Biden only apes what his minders tell him. Just look at Biden, a fumbling, bumbling, old fool that is suffering from some kind of brain problem. Not really a mystery, he has had 2 brain operations. He always looks like a zombie. He doesn't think for himself anymore. Installing Kamala is NOT 'good for the nation' either, she's dumber than Biden. The Democrat party is the party of losers with the media bolstering it because they (Democrats) OWN the MSM.

I have several times....here's another.

1723504886679.png

the polls are tightening but basically its nearly dead even .. and republicans tend to do well because of the electoral college .. no one knows who's going to win the election .. Harris has a real chance of winning ..and to your dismay so does Trump .

This should surprise no one. The base of the Republican Party knew he was like this when they nominated him, yet again. They wanted the clown car and they got it. They are going to pay the price for it and many of them will still be in denial.
The repub base didnt pen that garbage

A lib journalist did

This is of course a lie – the Trump Cult is angry about President Biden voluntarily withdrawing from the race because Vice President Harris’ candidacy now seriously jeopardizes Trump’s return to the WH – and thankfully so.
Prove it's a lie. Harris's candidacy is bolstered by the MSM only that is trying to convince some Americans they are not seeing the abject stupidity of the woman.

Forum List

Back