Here is what all of you have been waiting for: JD Vance in Drag

Leave the kids out of it and it's none of your business. See how easy that is. Anyway the leader of your party sexually assaulted his own daughter.
No he didn't.

You are confusing Trump with Biden. Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter, not Biden.

Will you be voting for the adjudicated sexual assaulter?

No he didn't.

You are confusing Trump with Biden. Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter, not Biden.

Will you be voting for the adjudicated sexual assaulter?
1650719929109.png

Showering your young daughter is not sexual assault.

Try again.

On a side note, you do know Biden isn't running for president, right?
She said inappropriate, blames her sexual and drug addiction on those showers. Even said she waited till late at night to shower. That's not normal. You people are sick.

Yes and none were broken at these parades. You going to start going after millions of women for dressing "indecently"?

Do we need to show you the half naked pictures or men wearing burlesque clothing? The images have been posted here in these forums already.

The GOP will now be handing out pics of JD in drag at GOP rallies with this caption. They are now the party of love and tolerance according to this disingenuous clown.
No, because the GOP isn’t really interested in how you dress, just as long as you are not trying to force it on kids.

This image needs context anyway

Go on fox news and do a search you dumb idiot.
I’m not doing your research for you. If you have an article in particular then post it, otherwise,
I’m not going to scour websites looking for proof for you. That’s your job, you made the claim.

No, because the GOP isn’t really interested in how you dress, just as long as you are not trying to force it on kids.

This image needs context anyway
Now men dressing up in womens clothing needs context in the GOP. LOL! Who are you trying to sell this bullshit to? Nobody is buying it.

No I have hundreds of threads from repubs on here disparaging drag queens as proof.
Do you want to compare lists? I have an ever growing list of lefties using derogatory words for gay people.

It seems the left are more the disparaging type:

Post in thread 'Meet Trump's Legal Team'

Here g5000 suggesting that don jr is in love with a queer, as if that’s a problem.

Post in thread 'Ted Nugent Refers To Michelle Obama As 'Mike' ----- Liberals have Meltdown!'

Here winco suggests that people love them some “butch” mtg, as if being butch is a problem.

Post in thread 'Pelosi tape released'

Here’s rust chole using the “f” word which is derogatory for gay people.

Here skylark is talking about “gay fantasies” as if they are a bad thing.

Post in thread 'Colorado baker told to bake that cake'

Here’s JoeB using the “f” for gay people, again, a derogatory word

Post in thread 'Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.'

Here bodecea suggesting that pent up gay imagery is wrong.

Post in thread 'has anyone else noticed that the majority of democrats and so called independents on this board are homosexuals ?'

Here, okfine using the “f” word for gay people

Post in thread 'Has anyone else noticed that there are a few conservative's here who are absolutely obsessed with the idea of homosexuals?'

J Edgar slow horses I’m using the “f” word

Post in thread 'Leftist white-nationalist Richard Spencer retweets message mocking the right for supporting "Christmas"'

Lord long rod using the word

Post in thread 'Texas teacher fired for Anne Frank'

Dudley smith using the word

Post in thread 'Newt Gingrich Shares Terrifying Secret About Obama'

Dagosa

Post in thread 'About to crash'

Multi vita man

Post in thread 'Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn''

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Far left US message board posters(Dontell) versus American patriots(Kenny Powers)'

Moonglow

Post in thread 'Majority Leader Chuck Schumer: "If you wanna get rid of inflation, the only way to do it, is to undo a lot of the Trump Tax Cuts and raise rates."'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'DOW down nearly 1000 points'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Here's Your Voter Fraud'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Everything we said about the FBI and lying to the FISA court proven true...'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Everything we said about the FBI and lying to the FISA court proven true...'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Have We Allowed The Democrats To Become 100X Worse Than NAZI Germany?'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Breaking: ABC news insider leaks hot mic video to project veritaas major Jeffery E. investigation...'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'A dude gayer than mdk or Aaronleland.'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Floods: Trump's Army Corps of Engineers doing a bad job with levees'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'The repulsive hypocrisy of the left'

CANDYCORN

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Embarrassing: Obama Receives Standing Ovation From Less Than 25% Of West Point Cadets'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Las Vegas, 4 blacks get plea deal after beating to death a white boy.'

Candycorn

Ok? So yours didn’t. Some do, so don’t, some do other crazy things.

Again, all you have is a picture and no context…
So now you're trying to normalize it. Is that the GOP's official position on me dressing up in womens clothing?

Do you want to compare lists? I have an ever growing list of lefties using derogatory words for gay people.

It seems the left are more the disparaging type:

Post in thread 'Meet Trump's Legal Team'

Here g5000 suggesting that don jr is in love with a queer, as if that’s a problem.

Post in thread 'Ted Nugent Refers To Michelle Obama As 'Mike' ----- Liberals have Meltdown!'

Here winco suggests that people love them some “butch” mtg, as if being butch is a problem.

Here’s rust chole using the “f” word which is derogatory for gay people.

Here skylark is talking about “gay fantasies” as if they are a bad thing.

Post in thread 'Colorado baker told to bake that cake'

Here’s JoeB using the “f” for gay people, again, a derogatory word

Post in thread 'Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.'

Here bodecea suggesting that pent up gay imagery is wrong.

Post in thread 'has anyone else noticed that the majority of democrats and so called independents on this board are homosexuals ?'

Here, okfine using the “f” word for gay people

Post in thread 'Has anyone else noticed that there are a few conservative's here who are absolutely obsessed with the idea of homosexuals?'

J Edgar slow horses I’m using the “f” word

Post in thread 'Leftist white-nationalist Richard Spencer retweets message mocking the right for supporting "Christmas"'

Lord long rod using the word

Post in thread 'Texas teacher fired for Anne Frank'

Dudley smith using the word

Post in thread 'Newt Gingrich Shares Terrifying Secret About Obama'

Dagosa

Post in thread 'About to crash'

Multi vita man

Post in thread 'Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn''

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Far left US message board posters(Dontell) versus American patriots(Kenny Powers)'

Moonglow

Post in thread 'Majority Leader Chuck Schumer: "If you wanna get rid of inflation, the only way to do it, is to undo a lot of the Trump Tax Cuts and raise rates."'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'DOW down nearly 1000 points'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Here's Your Voter Fraud'

CANDYCORN

CANDYCORN

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Have We Allowed The Democrats To Become 100X Worse Than NAZI Germany?'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Breaking: ABC news insider leaks hot mic video to project veritaas major Jeffery E. investigation...'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'A dude gayer than mdk or Aaronleland.'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Floods: Trump's Army Corps of Engineers doing a bad job with levees'

CANDYCORN

CANDYCORN

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Embarrassing: Obama Receives Standing Ovation From Less Than 25% Of West Point Cadets'

CANDYCORN

Post in thread 'Las Vegas, 4 blacks get plea deal after beating to death a white boy.'

Candycorn
You can post all you want. Fact is your VP candidate has dressed in womens clothing. GOP has to own that.

Now men dressing up in womens clothing needs context in the GOP. LOL! Who are you trying to sell this bullshit to? Nobody is buying it.

I’m saying this image needs context. We don’t know what’s going on here, could be a gag, he’ll he might just like dressing up like a woman, it needs context because we don’t know what is going on here.

I’m saying this image needs context. We don’t know what’s going on here, could be a gag, he’ll he might just like dressing up like a woman, it needs context because we don’t know what is going on here.
He's in womens clothing.

So now you're trying to normalize it. Is that the GOP's official position on me dressing up in womens clothing?

Without context here, I’m not sure what you are suggesting we are normalizing. We don’t know what this is all about. Was it a one time gag or does he do this regularly?

As far as if you want to dress up as a woman, this is a free country and that is your right. I support you if that’s what you want to do.

Forum List

Back