Zone1 To Those Who Have Ears - LET THEM HEAR! Knock and It Will Be Given To You - The REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST HAS BEEN FULFILLED.

You donā€™t understand what the keys are. Iā€™m happy you have faith in Jesus Christ. But, you hold no authority or keys and that is the cause of 40,000 different sects of Christianity.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you that without question, I have the "Keys to the Kingdom." So we can let that part go for now.

For me personally, the challenge is whether or not I will be able to carry the cross that I must carry in order for the "Keys of the Kingdom" to fully manifest themselves.

Jesus Christ suffered death on the cross for our sake - he carried his cross until the bitter end - he did not stray from death. Forsaken by all but a few - he "fulfilled" the Law and the Prophets. By carrying his cross, following his path and loving God with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind - the Keys of the Kingdom could be given to you or anyone else - BECAUSE THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED BY HIS SACRIFICE.

But.... IT's NOT EASY. It's not a "magic trick" and stating two verses out of 31,000 verses in the Bible will not grant most people "salvation". It doesn't work that way and never has. Will you be "damned for eternity" if you don't? From my understanding, likely not. But your path to true salvation and the "keys to the Kingdom" may take longer and may require more effort than others who have been doing it consistently throughout their lifetimes. (The righteous) .

And be careful of your words and actions to others - Judging and condemning others who you know nothing about is an "adversary" to the Spirit of God. If Jesus Christ himself would not judge and condemn others during his ministry on Earth why would any follower of Christ feel that they are given the authority to do so?

I tell you this - there are people who have never been given the direct word of God or the teachings of Jesus Christ but follow his path better than some who call themselves Christians. This is what Jesus taught:

Matthew 22:

The Parable of the Wedding Banquet.[a] 1 Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying, 2 ā€œThe kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding banquet for his son. 3 He sent forth his servants to summon those who had been invited to the banquet, but they refused to come. (These are the people who refused to follow the teachings of the Prophets)

Then he sent other servants, saying, ā€˜Tell those who have been invited, ā€œBehold, my banquet has been prepared, my oxen and my fattened cattle have been slaughtered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.ā€ ā€™

5 ā€œBut they ignored his invitation. One went off to his farm, another to his business, 6 while the rest seized his servants, mistreated them, and killed them. 7 ā€œThe king was enraged, and he sent forth his troops who destroyed those murderers and burned their city to the ground.
(These are the people that ignored and objected to the teachings of the Prophets by killing them)

8 Then he said to his servants, ā€˜The wedding banquet is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy of that honor. 9 Go forth, therefore, to the main roads and invite everyone you can find to the wedding banquet.ā€™ 10 The servants went forth into the streets and gathered together everyone they could find, good and bad alike. And so the wedding hall was filled with guests.

(These are the people who are called through the ministry of Jesus Christ).

11 [b]ā€œBut when the king came in to greet the guests, he noticed one man who was not properly dressed for a wedding. 12 ā€˜My friend,ā€™ he said to him, ā€˜how did you gain entrance here without a wedding garment?ā€™ The man was speechless. 13 Then the king said to the attendants, ā€˜Bind his hands and feet and cast him outside into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.ā€™ 14 For many are called, but few are chosen.ā€

This is in reference to those that "say with a few words" that they are followers of Christ but their actions, their hearts, their souls do not shine - they lie naked in their sins without a wedding garment. They were not "saved by Grace" (Chosen) because had they been "saved by Grace" their actions, heart and souls would have covered their nakedness and dressed them in their proper wedding garments.

This also refers to others who may have not been taught the ways of God thoroughly ("Invite anyone you can") but by Grace (Chosen) their actions, hearts and souls shined enough to cover their nakedness.

Last edited:
You wouldn't believe me if I told you that without question, I have the "Keys to the Kingdom." So we can let that part go for now.

For me personally, the challenge is whether or not I will be able to carry the cross that I must carry in order for the "Keys of the Kingdom" to fully manifest themselves.

Jesus Christ suffered death on the cross for our sake - he carried his cross until the bitter end - he did not stray from death. Forsaken by all but a few - he "fulfilled" the Law and the Prophets. By carrying his cross, following his path and loving God with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind - the Keys of the Kingdom could be given to you or anyone else - BECAUSE THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED BY HIS SACRIFICE.

But.... IT's NOT EASY. It's not a "magic trick" and stating two verses out of 31,000 verses in the Bible will not grant most people "salvation". It doesn't work that way and never has. Will you be "damned for eternity" if you don't? From my understanding, likely not. But your path to true salvation and the "keys to the Kingdom" may take longer and may require more effort than others who have been doing it consistently throughout their lifetimes. (The righteous) .

And be careful of your words and actions to others - Judging and condemning others who you know nothing about is an "adversary" to the Spirit of God. If Jesus Christ himself would not judge and condemn others during his ministry on Earth why would any follower of Christ feel that they are given the authority to do so?

I tell you this - there are people who have never been given the direct word of God or the teachings of Jesus Christ but follow his path better than some who call themselves Christians. This is what Jesus taught:

Matthew 22:

The Parable of the Wedding Banquet.[a] 1 Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying, 2 ā€œThe kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding banquet for his son. 3 He sent forth his servants to summon those who had been invited to the banquet, but they refused to come. (These are the people who refused to follow the teachings of the Prophets)

Then he sent other servants, saying, ā€˜Tell those who have been invited, ā€œBehold, my banquet has been prepared, my oxen and my fattened cattle have been slaughtered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.ā€ ā€™

5 ā€œBut they ignored his invitation. One went off to his farm, another to his business, 6 while the rest seized his servants, mistreated them, and killed them. 7 ā€œThe king was enraged, and he sent forth his troops who destroyed those murderers and burned their city to the ground.
(These are the people that ignored and objected to the teachings of the Prophets by killing them)

8 Then he said to his servants, ā€˜The wedding banquet is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy of that honor. 9 Go forth, therefore, to the main roads and invite everyone you can find to the wedding banquet.ā€™ 10 The servants went forth into the streets and gathered together everyone they could find, good and bad alike. And so the wedding hall was filled with guests.

(These are the people who are called through the ministry of Jesus Christ).

11 [b]ā€œBut when the king came in to greet the guests, he noticed one man who was not properly dressed for a wedding. 12 ā€˜My friend,ā€™ he said to him, ā€˜how did you gain entrance here without a wedding garment?ā€™ The man was speechless. 13 Then the king said to the attendants, ā€˜Bind his hands and feet and cast him outside into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.ā€™ 14 For many are called, but few are chosen.ā€

This is in reference to those that "say with a few words" that they are followers of Christ but their actions, their hearts, their souls do not shine - they lie naked in their sins without a wedding garment. They were not "saved by Grace" (Chosen) because had they been "saved by Grace" their actions, heart and souls would have covered their nakedness and dressed them in their proper wedding garments.

This also refers to others who may have not been taught the ways of God thoroughly ("Invite anyone you can") but by Grace (Chosen) their actions, hearts and souls shined enough to cover their nakedness.
No matter how you attempt to twist the understanding of what keys of the kingdom are, you donā€™t have them. The ultimate key holders are Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. They are the keys of the Priesthood or in other words their authority and power. Those have to be given by the laying on of hands by one with authority to do so. Keys and the priesthood arenā€™t something you can give to yourself. I have been given the Priesthood by one with authority who received authority by the laying on of hands back to Jesus Christ himself. I have the genealogy to prove it.

No matter how you attempt to twist the understanding of what keys of the kingdom are, you donā€™t have them. The ultimate key holders are Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. They are the keys of the Priesthood or in other words their authority and power. Those have to be given by the laying on of hands by one with authority to do so. Keys and the priesthood arenā€™t something you can give to yourself. I have been given the Priesthood by one with authority who received authority by the laying on of hands back to Jesus Christ himself. I have the genealogy to prove it.

Please go ahead and post the genealogy.

The "High Priest" was established in ancient times as the primary source for mankind to have "communion with God". When Jesus Christ died on the cross, he gave his life - the bread he gave to his Apostles IS HIS BODY - THE WINE HE SHARED IS HIS BLOOD. This IS THE NEW COVENANT FOR MANKIND.

When I receive communion, I take in the Body of Christ - Christ within me who is in the Father and the Father in him - in the purest physical form possible. I have the Holy Spirit (Through Baptism & Confirmation) within me, the Spirit of Truth within me (Confirmation) and the Spirit and Body of Christ - through the Eucharist. Amen.

Forum List

Back