Kamala on the BLM riots — egging on the thugs who burned down cities, attacked cops, and hate America. “They’re not gonna stop…and they should not".

Saying to peacefully protest is, though?

Are you literally hijacking your own thread to whine for Trump?

Seriously? You've got it bad man.

Yeah, she was encouraging the rioting, burning, and looting with those remarks, and openly advocated for bailing those people out so they could riot some more.
No. She was encouraging the protests.

It's in the video you yourself posted.

Lol, good grief.

Do you need me to help you with your own threads content?

Are you literally hijacking your own thread to whine for Trump?

Seriously? You've got it bad man.

No. She was encouraging the protests.

It's in the video you yourself posted.

Lol, good grief.

Do you need me to help you with your own threads content?

I have no idea what BS you're spinning.

She was encouraging the entire package because she never condemned the violence in that video; violence which had been going on for days and weeks by then.

But people like you claim saying 'peacefully protest' meant to riot.

She was encouraging the entire package because she never condemned the violence in that video; violence which had been going on for days and weeks by then.

She did the same thing with Jussie Smollett.

It's not BS that you don't even know the content of the 30 second video you yourself posted.

No, she wasn't. Lol.

It's in the link I provided and collaborated by the video you posted; she was talking about protestors.

You are literally just making shit up.

When did I say that?

What the hell are you talking about?

Why are you so obsessed with Trump in a thread about Kamala...that you created? :eusa_doh:

No she wasn't. It's in the first 5 seconds of the video.

I also have the quote that shows the context.

You got duped. Did you even try to watch the whole video?

"I know there are protests still happening in major cities across the United States, I'm just not seeing the reporting on it that I had for the first few weeks," Colbert said.

"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."

"They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop," she added. "They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day."

"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded.

She advocated for bail. Big deal.

Which person was bailed out that attacked our country or continued to attack our country? What was his/her name? Link please.

Reasonable bail is constitutionally protected.

Sorry that makes you butthurt.
Calling them “protest” doesn’t mean they are. They were clearly firebombings, arson, looting…billions of dollars on damage

Reasonable bail is, paying it for brownshirts isn’t

Calling them “protest” doesn’t mean they are.

Your semantics while laughable, are irrelevant.

She was referring to protestors.

They were clearly firebombings, arson, looting…billions of dollars on damage

Reasonable bail is, paying it for brownshirts isn’t
So who was bailed by that bail company that Harris doesn't control that did those things? Just one name please....

... And even if that is true, your beef would be with the judge right? Do you think Kamala set their bail too?

The facts don't agree with your perception so you are creating a false narrative to justify your rage. It's strange.

Your semantics while laughable, are irrelevant.

She was referring to protestors.

So who was bailed by that bail company that Harris doesn't control that did those things? Just one name please....

... And even if that is true, your beef would be with the judge right? Do you think Kamala set their bail too?

The facts don't agree with your perception so you are creating a false narrative to justify your rage. It's strange.
Bail bondsmen need money to pay the bonds, money harris helped raise. Protestors don’t need to be bailed out, arsonist, and rioters do

It's not BS that you don't even know the content of the 30 second video you yourself posted.

No, she wasn't. Lol.

It's in the link I provided and collaborated by the video you posted; she was talking about protestors.

You are literally just making shit up.

When did I say that?

What the hell are you talking about?

Why are you so obsessed with Trump in a thread about Kamala...that you created? :eusa_doh:

:spinner:

Bail bondsmen need money to pay the bonds, money harris helped raise. Protestors don’t need to be bailed out, arsonist, and rioters do
But many protestors were arrested and charges dropped because they had only protested.

As I have repeatedly asked, give me a name of someone and the charges they had that received bail from the company Harris advocated for.

Without that you really have only assumptions and speculation.

She did the same thing with Jussie Smollett.

Yep. She was all in for that lie.

Then in the video in the OP she had every opportunity to condemn the violence which had been ongoing, and she encouraged them to continue. IOW, a dog whistle.

But many protestors were arrested and charges dropped because they had only protested.

As I have repeatedly asked, give me a name of someone and the charges they had that received bail from the company Harris advocated for.

Without that you really have only assumptions and speculation.
Many brownshirts were bailed out by harris to commit more arson and billions in damage. Many in Minn, we’re protected by their gov.

Over 60,000 officers assaulted in 2020, with 31% sustaining …

Oct 19, 2021 · The total of 60,105 was an increase of 4,071 from 2019, with FBI drawing on reports from some 9,895 law enforcement agencies. Among those assaulted, about 31% …

NY Times ignores 18 deaths, nearly $2 billion in …

Apr 22, 2021 · Protests and riots following the 2020 killing of Floyd resulted in at least 18 deaths, $350 million worth of property damage in the Minneapolis area and nearly $2 billion nationwide.

Kamala incites violence

Over 60,000 officers assaulted in 2020, with 31% sustaining …

Oct 19, 2021 · The total of 60,105 was an increase of 4,071 from 2019, with FBI drawing on reports from some 9,895 law enforcement agencies. Among those assaulted, about 31% …

NY Times ignores 18 deaths, nearly $2 billion in …

Apr 22, 2021 · Protests and riots following the 2020 killing of Floyd resulted in at least 18 deaths, $350 million worth of property damage in the Minneapolis area and nearly $2 billion nationwide.

Kamala incites violence
Harris encouraged this.

Forum List

Back