Timmy wants speech police

Not bullshit at all.

The hard right = evangelicals. They've tried to insert their religious will in schools and have been smacked down hard by SCOTUS numerous times. It's been an ongoing war between them vs. public schools for as long as I have been alive. They are trying again to make inroads with the goofy 10 Commandments legislation in Louisiana. Wake up.

They're both intolerant. :rolleyes:

Yes, that's the magaturd bumper sticker talking point at the moment. :rolleyes:

And yet moral pride idiocy is let into schools willingly, and that is why the religious types are going with the commandment gambit.

Sorry, but only one side is actively trying to suppress the other as a program.

Plenty of people go to Tik Tok, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, ABC, NBC etc for their news as well, so people going to hack sources of news is common
Even if it’s common doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be mocked when people still go to sites like infowars and support such a deplorable org

Lgbtq should not be pushed by faculty. Neither should they be influencing kids in that direction while hiding these actions from parents. Test scores are falling across the spectrum. Reversing this should be their first priority. Failing that I would be in favor of scrapping whole system and let parents send their kids wherever they like

Well, some don't have access to bookstores/Internet and/or can't afford to buy books. Thus, they depend on libraries. And when some individuals deem a book 'inappropriate', they can have it removed from said libraries, essentially banning it for those with already limited resources. Do the poor just not matter? :dunno:
You're so full of shit!

Any welfare recipient in any of the 50 states can get a free cell phone courtesy of Uncle Sam.

And enough GR money to BUY a book.

No, I did not click on the infowars link. I’m still laughing that people go there for a news source
The whole magaturd clown show lies.
Now provide quotes addressing support for posting disinformation on social media sites.

This is the best news source on the internet, it includes Walz quote in context, in reference to the SCOTUS ruling on disinfo, in regards to voting misinformation and a vigorous debate between highly educated and qualified individuals from both the left and the right.

It is my favorite goto source.

Tim Walz ATTACKS Free Speech, Says Misinfo Is Illegal: Robby Soave​

Premiered Aug 8, 2024

Forum List

Back