Timmy wants speech police

Easy for you, perhaps. Banned for others. You're not a critical thinker. You live in your ideological bubble and that's that. :dunno:

I'm not doing that, weirdo. :rolleyes:

Easy for anyone. The issue is about these things found in libraries allowing access to kids at ages where it simply isn't appropriate. Also, it's about topics that many Americans find to be sinful and wrong.

You are supporting it in this very thread. But you hide behind pretending the debate is about banning books because it sounds better in your empty dime store head.

Easy for anyone. The issue is about these things found in libraries allowing access to kids at ages where it simply isn't appropriate.
And I already told you libraries monitor age restricted material. :dunno:
Also, it's about topics that many Americans find to be sinful and wrong.
:auiqs.jpg:Like I give any fucks what 'many Americans find to be sinful and wrong'. :rolleyes: I find piousness boring. Think for yourself, for fucks sake.
You are supporting it in this very thread. But you hide behind pretending the debate is about banning books because it sounds better in your empty dime store head.
You just want to change the subject because you're apparently an authoritarian who uses the 1st amendment at your personal discretion. Your attitude screams it.

And I already told you libraries monitor age restricted material. :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:Like I give any fucks what 'many Americans find to be sinful and wrong'. :rolleyes: I find piousness boring. Think for yourself, for fucks sake.

You just want to change the subject because you're apparently an authoritarian who uses the 1st amendment at your personal discretion. Your attitude screams it.

Bullshit. They advocate for these materials to be given to any kid THEY think can "handle" them.

The issue is public schools aren't supposed to be taking sides on shit like this. Pride and all that is no different than trying to cram religion on people's kids.

I'm not the idiot screaming book bans about books anyone can get online or in brick and mortar stores, as well as in libraries not designed for kids under fucking 10 years old.

No way that’s not a crime. You all should totally call him that. It will be really effective and people will respect you and take you seriously 👍
Since Tampon Tim wants to make sure 9 year old boys have tampons at all times, yes, it will be taken seriously. Someone should ask TT where he expects nine year old boys to insert a tampon to stop the bleeding.

Bullshit. They advocate for these materials to be given to any kid THEY think can "handle" them.
Who is THEY? :dunno: Stop speaking like some fucking banjo conspiracy theorist. You sound like you've never been to a library in your life. :rolleyes:
The issue is public schools aren't supposed to be taking sides on shit like this. Pride and all that is no different than trying to cram religion on people's kids.
Yeah. Agreed.
I'm not the idiot screaming book bans about books anyone can get online or in brick and mortar stores, as well as in libraries not designed for kids under fucking 10 years old.
Now you're back in your bubble. :rolleyes: Not everybody has access to bookstores. Or the Internet. That why people use libraries. These are just facts. :dunno:

Who is THEY? :dunno: Stop speaking like some fucking banjo conspiracy theorist. You sound like you've never been to a library in your life. :rolleyes:

Yeah. Agreed.

Now you're back in your bubble. :rolleyes: Not everybody has access to bookstores. Or the Internet. That why people use libraries. These are just facts. :dunno:

Just look up LibsofTiktok and any other source for lefty idiocy of this nature.

LOL, i have a feeling it's easier for poor people to access the internet than to actually FIND a library, nevermind find something it it, these days.

Constitution doesn't cover free expression on private property. SCOTUS has rejected arguments stating the owner must accommodate speech from others. Social media is private property. It's not confusing.
When the government gets involved as they did during Covid, telling social media what they want silenced then we are treading into dangerous waters, let’s say Trump wins, then instructs social media to pull posts that the government policy objects to, then you will be screaming from the highest tree top and I’d be right with you.

Just look up LibsofTiktok and any other source for lefty idiocy of this nature.
Negative. This place is the only social media I participate in. To many idiots addicted to it.
LOL, i have a feeling it's easier for poor people to access the internet than to actually FIND a library, nevermind find something it it, these days.
LOL, and I have a feeling you don't know what you're talking about. Libraries are all over the place. Even in the sticks.

Negative. This place is the only social media I participate in. To many idiots addicted to it.

LOL, and I have a feeling you don't know what you're talking about. Libraries are all over the place. Even in the sticks.

Plenty of examples on there.

And usually empty, because you can find everything on the web. The left pushes this in schools because its all part of the indoctrination plan. Celebration, not tolerance. Replacing one belief system with another.

When the government gets involved as they did during Covid, telling social media what they want silenced then we are treading into dangerous waters, let’s say Trump wins, then instructs social media to pull posts that the government policy objects to, then you will be screaming from the highest tree top and I’d be right with you.
This place is the only social media I engage in. :dunno: The big sites are cancer.

Plenty of examples on there.

And usually empty, because you can find everything on the web. The left pushes this in schools because its all part of the indoctrination plan. Celebration, not tolerance. Replacing one belief system with another.
Hyperbole, and the right does this just as much from another side of the issue: no tolerance, no celebration. Total assimilation. Replacing one belief system with another.

Hyperbole, and the right does this just as much from another side of the issue: no tolerance, no celebration. Total assimilation. Replacing one belief system with another.

Bullshit. If that were the case the hard right would have bible study 6 periods a fucking day in public schools.

Right now it's the left that is intolerant, not the right.

The Right thinks the Left's ideas are retarded, the Left thinks the Right's ideas shouldn't even exist.

Forum List

Back