Kamala on the BLM riots — egging on the thugs who burned down cities, attacked cops, and hate America. “They’re not gonna stop…and they should not".

Did she set one free that did those things?

Just give me one name.

How can you claim she set any of them free if you can't name one person?
Yes thousands were bailed out via the fund she supported

Why the f do you think I know any of these terrorist personally?

Because people were arrested and bailout via the fund

Yes thousands were bailed out via the fund she supported

So?

Why the f do you think I know any of these terrorist personally?

Because you are claiming Kamala bailed arsonists out and they then proceeded to do more arson. (Post 32)

How can you make that claim if you can't name one?

That said, I concede that Kamala advocated for a charity that donates to posting bail and that some protestors probably benefited from these donations.

I see no proof that any of those people who benefitted from the donations committed arson in the past or continued to commit arson moving forward as you claimed. That is a claim that requires proof. You have provided none.

Because people were arrested and bailout via the fund
So? Did you write a dirty letter to the judge? Tell him how mad you were he was following the law?

So?

Because you are claiming Kamala bailed arsonists out and they then proceeded to do more arson. (Post 32)

How can you make that claim if you can't name one?

That said, I concede that Kamala advocated for a charity that donates to posting bail and that some protestors probably benefited from these donations.

I see no proof that any of those people who benefitted from the donations committed arson in the past or continued to commit arson moving forward as you claimed. That is a claim that requires proof. You have provided none.

So? Did you write a dirty letter to the judge? Tell him how mad you were he was following the law?
So?

Geez what was the point of the back and forth why didn’t you just say from the start you didn’t care that harris help fund insurrection and terror?

So?

Geez what was the point of the back and forth why didn’t you just say from the start you didn’t care that harris help fund insurrection and terror?
I didn't say that. Not even close.

You said the fund Harris advocated for bailed out arsonists who then kept committing arson.

I said the fund she advocated for bailed out protestors, not arsonists.

If you are unable to prove this claim then admit it like a man instead of making up lies about what I said.

I didn't say that. Not even close.

You said the fund Harris advocated for bailed out arsonists who then kept committing arson.

I said the fund she advocated for bailed out protestors, not arsonists.

If you are unable to prove this claim then admit it like a man instead of making up lies about what I said.
Yeah you did, when to said “so?”

Yeah you did, when to said “so?”
Yes, some were bailed out. I didn't say it funded arson and terror.

It funded the legal bail process.

If you think one or more of them committed arson or terror before and after, give me a name. Obviously you can't which is why we are here going round and round.

Yes, some were bailed out. I didn't say it funded arson and terror.

It funded the legal bail process.

If you think one or more of them committed arson or terror before and after, give me a name. Obviously you can't which is why we are here going round and

It was what they are doing, we all saw it on television

So yes it did

Forum List

Back