The Beast Revelation

Of course Hobelim that “ Beast” has been “ shitting” and fornicating all over the place it is going to be a big job to clean up the mess it created once it is no more….
Of course. But does anyone really have something more important or consequential to do?

The tree of life has very deep roots, a massive trunk, branches, twigs, fruit, and leaves.

The leaves on the tree of life are for the healing of the nations.

Red heifer aside how is your gardening going
Great! The plowman has overtaken the reaper. And the treader of grapes him who sows seed.

I have found It is very difficult to just pull out the weeds some of the good plants get removed as well esp if the garden has been left to its own devices for a very long time… Sometimes unfortunately it is better to start with a clean slate by wiping everything away if things are to well entwined and the good plants are being chocked and dying anyways…
Now thats a tough one. Thanks. I had to enter the Holy of Holies to consider that. I agree, your reasoning is rational, that sadly sometimes it is better to start with a clean slate, but not now.

Why abandon the good plants that have done so well in resisting being choked out by weeds?

As you said the garden has been left to its own devices for a long time and the entire field is filled with good and bad at the end of their growing season. So instead of pulling weeds and risking losing even one good plant why not wait a little longer, which relatively amounts to nanoseconds, for everything to ripen and then the reapers can reap, angels will separate the wheat from the chaff, tie up the tares into neat little bundles for burning, and then gather the wheat into the barn.

This way not one will be lost.

Last edited:
Not sure what the Scofield Heresy is. Can you explain what the Heresy was or is and who labeled this man a heretic? Can you give me reasons why you believe that Scofield was a heretic? You bring this up quite often so you must have some strong opinions regarding this topic. I understand that one Cyrus I. Scofield added notes and references to the Bible which is now known as the Scofield Study Bible. Was this a heresy in your mind? Please explain.

Schofield was a convicted felon and forger hired by Samuel Untermyer to write his annotated bible to promote Christian Zionism.

John Nelson Darby (18 November 1800 – 29 April 1882) was an Anglo-Irish Bible teacher, one of the influential figures among the original Plymouth Brethren and the founder of the Exclusive Brethren. He is considered to be the father of modern dispensationalism and futurism.

Pre-tribulation rapture theology was popularized extensively in the 1830s by John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren,[1] and further popularized in the United States in the early 20th century by the wide circulation of the Scofield Reference Bible.

Last edited:
Darby has had a profound impact on religion today, since Darby's "secret rapture" false doctrine has infected most conservative, evangelical churches. While the official creeds and statements of faith of many churches either reject or are silent about Rapture, neither do they openly condemn this doctrine of a demon from the pulpit.

While not all dispensationalists believe in the Rapture. All those who teach the Rapture also believe in premillennialism. Both groups use Israel's modern statehood status of 1948 to be a beginning of a countdown to the end.

All premillennialists, rapturists and dispensationalists alive today believe the Bible reveals the general era of when Christ will return.

The date setters of the 1800's (Seventh-day Adventists who are date setting premillennialists who reject the rapture, Jehovah's Witnesses who have set many dates) based their predictions upon speculative arrangements of numbers and chronologies in the Bible. Today's date setters without exception wrongly believe that Israel gaining state hood in 1948 fulfilled Bible prophecy and that Christ would return within one generation.

Last edited:
Schofield was a convicted felon and forger hired by Samuel Untermyer to write his annotated bible to promote Christian Zionism.

John Nelson Darby (18 November 1800 – 29 April 1882) was an Anglo-Irish Bible teacher, one of the influential figures among the original Plymouth Brethren and the founder of the Exclusive Brethren. He is considered to be the father of modern dispensationalism and futurism.

Pre-tribulation rapture theology was popularized extensively in the 1830s by John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren,[1] and further popularized in the United States in the early 20th century by the wide circulation of the Scofield Reference Bible.
I haven't studied anything from Scofield, Untermyer, or Darby. The idea of the rapture originates from the teaching of Jesus Christ that at his second coming, before he destroys the wicked, those who are righteous will be caught up in the clouds to meet him and not be burned at his coming. There may be false teachings of this event but the basic idea of being caught up in the clouds and not being burned at his coming is very biblical.

I haven't studied anything from Scofield, Untermyer, or Darby. The idea of the rapture originates from the teaching of Jesus Christ that at his second coming, before he destroys the wicked, those who are righteous will be caught up in the clouds to meet him and not be burned at his coming. There may be false teachings of this event but the basic idea of being caught up in the clouds and not being burned at his coming is very biblical.
“ Sigh” Because the temple was destroyed and the Israelites were dispersed to the four corners of the world “ teachings” and misinterpretations became the norm… In ancient Israel the priests or kohanime were compared to the “ clouds” of heaven because they were considered higher up then the average Israelite when they congregated together and they usually were dressed in white outfits… So one could describe them poetically as clouds of heaven…All its meaning is that the Messiah will come out of these “clouds” or will bring these clouds back to their rightfull place that being the original priesthood of the Israelites…You can read about this in first kings….It is not some silly illogical interpretation where they will be flying in the air etc etc… These things will be explained properly when we have a proper platform to teach them to the nations and then everyone will finally come to the proper understandings…Like shining a bright light in a dark corner of your room… Light being truth and knowledge that removes darkness which is lies and follies…Simple and straightforward once you have the know,edge to see it properly…

Are you an evangelical? Are you a Dispensationalist or Dominionist? If you are, you have been taught Scofield.

All its meaning is that the Messiah will come out of these “clouds”
Nice theory.

The way I see it the clouds represents controversy. According to the story Jesus was lifted up and disappeared behind the clouds; he is a good man, he is insane, he is the messiah., he is leading the people astray, he has revealed the wisdom of God, he spouts hubris, he's a glutton and a drunk, we know this man is a sinner, he is The Prophet. He healed on Saturday! The nerve!

As the disciples were told that he would return in the same way they saw him go, in the clouds of controversy, "and every eye will see him" everyone will understand, when he emerges from the clouds that have obscured him, hidden him from sight, from clear comprehension, for millennia.

the priests could not stand there to minister because of the cloud; for the glory of the LORD filled the house of the LORD.

"Tell your brother Aaron not to enter freely into the Most Holy Place behind the veil in front of the mercy seat on the ark, or else he will die, because I appear in the cloud above the mercy seat.

Then Solomon declared: “The LORD has said that He would dwell in the thick cloud.

examples. The Lord wants people to dick around over whats for dinner, he wants people to be discriminating about what goes into and out of the mind. We must mutilate infant penises, one must circumcise the flesh of the foreskin of their own mind" don't eat pork! eat manna from heaven, we must build a temple, a dwelling place for God, derp, with our own hands. etc.etc.

The clouds obviously, are not about priests, holy men, or human beings at all. ::::: Sigh:::::

Last edited:
“ Sigh” Because the temple was destroyed and the Israelites were dispersed to the four corners of the world “ teachings” and misinterpretations became the norm… In ancient Israel the priests or kohanime were compared to the “ clouds” of heaven because they were considered higher up then the average Israelite when they congregated together and they usually were dressed in white outfits… So one could describe them poetically as clouds of heaven…All its meaning is that the Messiah will come out of these “clouds” or will bring these clouds back to their rightfull place that being the original priesthood of the Israelites…You can read about this in first kings….It is not some silly illogical interpretation where they will be flying in the air etc etc… These things will be explained properly when we have a proper platform to teach them to the nations and then everyone will finally come to the proper understandings…Like shining a bright light in a dark corner of your room… Light being truth and knowledge that removes darkness which is lies and follies…Simple and straightforward once you have the know,edge to see it properly…
1 Thessalonians 4:15–18
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

To be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air sounds pretty straight forward.

Are you an evangelical? Are you a Dispensationalist or Dominionist? If you are, you have been taught Scofield.
None of the above. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter–day Saints. I have been taught primarily straight from the scriptures.

None of the above. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter–day Saints. I have been taught primarily straight from the scriptures.

How odd. The tribulation was over in 70 AD. Christians escaped to the mountains, to Pella, as Jesus instructed. They avoided the whole thing.

Nice theory.

The way I see it the clouds represents controversy. According to the story Jesus was lifted up and disappeared behind the clouds; he is a good man, he is insane, he is the messiah., he is leading the people astray, he has revealed the wisdom of God, he spouts hubris, he's a glutton and a drunk, we know this man is a sinner, he is The Prophet. He healed on Saturday! The nerve!

As the disciples were told that he would return in the same way they saw him go, in the clouds of controversy, "and every eye will see him" everyone will understand, when he emerges from the clouds that have obscured him, hidden him from sight, from clear comprehension, for millennia.

the priests could not stand there to minister because of the cloud; for the glory of the LORD filled the house of the LORD.

"Tell your brother Aaron not to enter freely into the Most Holy Place behind the veil in front of the mercy seat on the ark, or else he will die, because I appear in the cloud above the mercy seat.

Then Solomon declared: “The LORD has said that He would dwell in the thick cloud.

examples. The Lord wants people to dick around over whats for dinner, he wants people to be discriminating about what goes into and out of the mind. We must mutilate infant penises, one must circumcise the flesh of the foreskin of their own mind" don't eat pork! eat manna from heaven, we must build a temple, a dwelling place for God, derp, with our own hands. etc.etc.

The clouds obviously, are not about priests, holy men, or human beings at all. ::::: Sigh:::::
That’s your opinion Hobelim… Even today during the day of attonement many Jews still dress themselves in all white clothing in remberance of those times and the kohenime separate themselves from the rest of the Israelites while blessing their congregations… As I said since Hebrew is poetic in nature they were compared to the clouds for obvious reasons… You can have your take on things that is your prerogative it doesn’t mean your ideas are not without merit and shows that you at least have a very sharp and intuitive mind… However as I have said before we can agree to disagree on this point…..

1 Thessalonians 4:15–18
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

To be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air sounds pretty straight forward.
The Romans used passion plays to entertain themselves and convey stories and they played up their audiences using their own belief systems to convey themselves… That being said the original JC or Julias Cesar( on which some of the passion plays became the basis of the Jesus story) were really quite interesting as it was said that when Julias and his armies moved from place to place they stirred up “ the CLOUDS of heaven that being earth or dust” wherever they went … The Roman’s were notorious for their dark sense of humour and it would not suprise me to reference those CLOUDS for the ones found in thesolonians after all how would you get up there are you magically going to grow wings like a bird….Which interestingly enough would be how someone would describe a Jewish persons Talit or prayer cloth as it looks like wings if one thinks about it but we are grounded to the earth or heaven and are not going up into the air anytime soon as the righteous never leave the earth but the wicked are removed… Are you sure you want to be removed and are you saying you are the wicked ones then….

How odd. The tribulation was over in 70 AD. Christians escaped to the mountains, to Pella, as Jesus instructed. They avoided the whole thing.
How odd. Christ said he would come in all his glory in the clouds of heaven and then rule as king of all the earth for 1000 years. Haven't seen that happen yet.

The Romans used passion plays to entertain themselves and convey stories and they played up their audiences using their own belief systems to convey themselves… That being said the original JC or Julias Cesar( on which some of the passion plays became the basis of the Jesus story) were really quite interesting as it was said that when Julias and his armies moved from place to place they stirred up “ the CLOUDS of heaven that being earth or dust” wherever they went … The Roman’s were notorious for their dark sense of humour and it would not suprise me to reference those CLOUDS for the ones found in thesolonians after all how would you get up there are you magically going to grow wings like a bird….Which interestingly enough would be how someone would describe a Jewish persons Talit or prayer cloth as it looks like wings if one thinks about it but we are grounded to the earth or heaven and are not going up into the air anytime soon as the righteous never leave the earth but the wicked are removed… Are you sure you want to be removed and are you saying you are the wicked ones then….
When Jesus comes in all his glory in the clouds of heaven, the living, who are righteous, will be caught up in the clouds of heaven while he burns the earth and cleanses it. The living righteous will then return to the earth and will live upon the earth until their death and resurrection. I wouldn't put it past God, who has all power in heaven and on earth to be able raise the righteous up in the clouds to meet him at his coming. Be righteous and faithful and you may get to experience this very miracle.

You should post the verses.

Second Coming of Jesus Christ

At the beginning of the Millennial Era, Christ will return to the earth. This event will mark the end of the mortal probation of this earth. The wicked will be removed from the earth and the righteous will be caught up in a cloud while the earth is cleansed. While no man knows exactly when Christ will come for the second time, He has given us signs to watch for that indicate the time is drawing near (Matt. 24; JS—M 1).
  • I know that my Redeemer shall stand at the latter day upon the earth, Job 19:25.
  • Unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue swear, Isa. 45:23 (D&C 88:104).
  • The Son of Man came with the clouds of heaven, Dan. 7:13 (Matt. 26:64; Luke 21:25–28).
  • They shall look upon me whom they have pierced, Zech. 12:10.
  • One shall say, What are these wounds in thine hands, Zech. 13:6 (D&C 45:51).
  • Who may abide the day of his coming? for he is like a refiner’s fire, Mal. 3:2 (3 Ne. 24:2; D&C 128:24).
  • The Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father, Matt. 16:27 (Matt. 25:31).
  • Of that day and hour knoweth no man, but my Father only, Matt. 24:36 (D&C 49:7; JS—M 1:38–48).
  • This same Jesus shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven, Acts 1:11.
  • The Lord himself shall descend from heaven, 1 Thes. 4:16.
  • The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, 2 Pet. 3:10.
  • The Lord cometh with ten thousands of his Saints, Jude 1:14.
  • He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, Rev. 1:7.
  • Jesus will stand to judge the world, 3 Ne. 27:14–18.
  • Prepare ye, prepare ye, for the Lord is nigh, D&C 1:12.
  • I will reveal myself from heaven with power, and dwell on earth a thousand years, D&C 29:9–12.
  • Lift up your voice and cry repentance, preparing the way of the Lord for his second coming, D&C 34:5–12.
  • I am Jesus Christ, and I will suddenly come to my temple, D&C 36:8 (D&C 133:2).
  • The day soon cometh that ye shall see me, and know that I am, D&C 38:8.
  • He that feareth me shall be looking for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man, D&C 45:39.
  • The face of the Lord shall be unveiled, D&C 88:95.
  • The great and dreadful day of the Lord is near, D&C 110:16.
  • When the Savior shall appear we shall see him as he is, D&C 130:1.
  • The Savior shall stand in the midst of his people and shall reign, D&C 133:25.
  • Who is this that cometh down from God in heaven with dyed garments, D&C 133:46 (Isa. 63:1).

Isaiah 2:4 in the Bible says, "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more".

Isaiah 42:1 says, "Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles".

Isaiah 2:4 in the Bible says, "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more".

Isaiah 42:1 says, "Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles".
What's your point?

No mention of Jesus at all. Isaiah says over and over that Israel is God's servant.
Isaiah 2:4 is speaking of Jesus judging among the nations. After his second coming people will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruninghooks and there will no more war but peace throughout all the earth.

Isaiah 42:1 is speaking also of Jesus and how he is the elect of God and how he is filled with the spirit of God and will bring judgment to the gentiles.

Israel is currently beating their plowshares into swords and their pruninghooks into spears.

Forum List

Back