Is there any white person on here who likes Pepsi?

Where I gerw up coke was a general name for all sodas. I am RC man when it comes to colas but pepsi products are good but wehn it comes to salted peanuts and Braves baseball its CocaCola.

Every now and again I will drink Pepsi Zero, but normally anything from the Pepsi company will never be my first choice. What I would love to know is if the Zero Sugar A&W Root Beer really is a sugar free drink because in my opinion, it doesn't taste any different compared to regular A&W Root Beer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Cherry Coke, Canada Dry Ginger Ale, and Dr. Pepper are my three most favorite sodas.

Pepsi is also called Pepsi Cola. There is a difference in Coke from one country to another. In Mexico, Coke is made with cane sugar while in the US, it is made with High Fructose corn syrup. Many people prefer the cane sugar sweetened product.
Here it is called just Pepsi. The both brands add sugar in their drinks. And I think it is not cane sugar here.

Seems like most white people like coke and I never understood why. I always wanna puke when I go to a restaurant and they say they only have Coke products. This new white sandwich shop just opened in my neighborhood and they only sell coke lol
I rarely drink soda but Pepsi is what I buy when I do.

When I drink soda, its this:

large.png

:hhello:

When we eat out my husband and son will ask if they have pepsi or coke, if they say coke they'll order a coke, if they say pepsi they'll or a different soda. If I drink soda it's diet 7up or coke zero.

Seems like most white people like coke and I never understood why. I always wanna puke when I go to a restaurant and they say they only have Coke products. This new white sandwich shop just opened in my neighborhood and they only sell coke lol
What’s a white sandwich shop? Or for that matter, what’s a white sandwich?

I'm mostly white. If I still drank soda, I'd definitely prefer Pepsi over Coke.

In my childhood, my home was right across the street from a Pepsi bottler and I loved sticking my face in the door and smelling the Pepsi smell.

That's funny because we had a Coke bottling plant here. We went through it as a school field trip. When I opened my business in Colorado, I asked all the kids which one they would choose, and it was overwhelmingly Pepsi, so that is what I went with.

Is there any white person on here who likes Pepsi?​

I'm pretty white and years ago pretty much mostly drank Coke because Coke was the lion's share of the market.

Then Coke reinvented itself with Coke II and it tasted like shit. So I started trying other stuff. Then Coke lost their ass and went back to Old Coke but it never tasted the same, now it tasted syrupy. Ever since, I've preferred Pepsi, but I'll drink most any house brand cola now with Coke as my last choice.

The two products are essentially identical except that Pepsi has citric acid that Coke does not and also more sugar making it sweeter than Coke. So folks who like the citrus sweeter experience will opt for Pepsi. Most don't care for that extra sweetness which is why Coke outsells Pepsi by more than 2 to 1.

I prefer the original Coca-Cola formula that used real cocaine.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Ffixturescloseup.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2Fcoca-cola-vintage-ad-copy.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=58f5a6b60b690f223cc44d462aa8f73cec47d6dce52fee3796fcd0d24a287e87&ipo=images

Forum List

Back