Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

But we’re not comparing right?

You did say that didn’t you?

Walz was saying that he was deployed overseas during war with an AR

And that’s completely factual

Shaddup

But that's not what he said, was it? So perhaps you should practice what you preach.

His quote: "He said, 'We shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war... That's not ambiguous in the least.

MSN

weapons that I carried in war​

same as "during" wartime, because he never said he was in combat. He actually said he was not in combat over, and over, and over again.

next

I don't give a shit about their opinions. I have coworkers I don't like too. What do their opinions have to do with your claims?

How about his actual words: 'We shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war to be on America's streets.'

Call that a strawman ya commie bitch.

Outgoing Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley believes former President Donald Trump’s recent suggestion that he deserved to be executed after speaking with a Chinese general during Trump’s fraught final months in office is part of a broader swipe at the US military by its former commander in chief.

...In a Truth Social post last week, Trump said the backchannel communications by Milley amounted to a “treasonous act” that was “so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!”

It’s a disturbing remark, even by the standards of Trump’s usual inflammatory rhetoric...

“As much as these comments are directed at me, it’s also directed at the institution of the military. And there is 2.1 million of us in uniform,” Milley told CBS. “And the American people can take it to the bank, that all of us, every single one of us, from private to general, are loyal to that Constitution and will never turn our back on it no matter what. No matter what the threats, no matter what the humiliation, no matter what.”..

Milley says Trump disrespected US military with execution comment

How about his actual words: 'We shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war to be on America's streets.'

That I "carried" in war.

get over it

Walz never said he was in combat. But Trump did say:

‘I always felt that I was in the military’​

Donald Trump did not serve in the military, but according to a report, the Republican presidential candidate and multibillionaire business tycoon said in a forthcoming book that he still “always felt that I was in the military” because he attended a military boarding school and “dealt with those people.”

According to an upcoming biography and interview excerpts shared with The New York Times, Trump said that his five years at the New York Military Academy provided him with “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-military-service-213392

Trump is friggin always disrespectful

next

Fucking Christ, read your own god damn links you morons.....

Walz was seen in a video shared by the Harris campaign on Wednesday where he declared at a campaign event, "We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at."

weapons that I carried in war​

same as "during" wartime, because he never said he was in combat. He actually said he was not in combat over, and over, and over again.

next

It's a real shame that a supposed adult, doesn't know the difference between the words "used" and "carried". Are you really that stupid? I provided the quote and a left wing media source for the quote and it seems you still can grasp reality, or you're just a plain liar and propagandist. Which is it commie?

Fucking Christ, read your own god damn links you morons.....

Walz was seen in a video shared by the Harris campaign on Wednesday where he declared at a campaign event, "We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at."

Not what he said to boost he political career originally, and he never carried anything in war, he was never in a fucking war. He changed his tune after he got caught lying and lied again. For the rest of my comment, see post 458.

Forum List

Back