Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

Trump lied and paid somebody to get his exemption. And he says he had a high draft number. So why was he so adamant to avoid service?

Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service, his former lawyer testifies

Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as ‘favor’ to Fred Trump​

and Trump should be a member of Veteran's groups because...

Donald J. Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a coming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

Mr. Trump said his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/u...is-schooling-to-military-service-in-book.html
Where was jd? Where was creepy, Scamala? The arguments you use always backfiring

Yes he did, I posted his video him using his words. Why can’t you understand videos?
Walz never claimed to be a combat vet.

But Trump did claim to have “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.” Why?

He attended the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior.

Walz never claimed to be a combat vet.

But Trump did claim to have “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.” Why?

He attended the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior.
He said so, listen to his words and tell me what you hear then?

Psst, like I used in war is lying about combat

Attacks are accusing Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' "Well, I wonder (said JD Vance), Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

Vance has been exposed actually misquoting Walz in one of his screeds.

In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Vance spoke on Wednesday as if he served more honorably than Walz, noting that he went to Iraq "I did it, I did what they asked me to do and I did it honorably," he said The senator was deployed for six months in Iraq as a combat correspondent in 2005 as part of the Marines' Public Affairs office. He - like Walz - never engaged in active combat and has stated that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting," during his deployment.
---

View attachment 992096

"Though Walz did achieve the rank of command sergeant major, it was a provisional rank until he completed required coursework for senior leaders, National Guard officials said. He did not do so by the time he departed the military and his retirement rank reverted to master sergeant on May 15, 2005, officials said."

The people-of-the-cult need to stop disrespecting military men and women in order to go after Walz

View attachment 992099

People jumping in here -- or new in this thread, ought to go start at page 1 in this thread

go to post #1

I have multiple videos of Walz over the years. When he speaks of his over two decades of military service, he never once claims to have been in combat.
Except the videos in which he claims to have carried a weapon of war in war. The video in this thread you goofy spammer.

People jumping in here -- or new in this thread, ought to go start at page 1 in this thread

go to post #1

People new to the thread might want to make their own decisions about the spammer and page 1.

My most favorable opinion of Trump has been his statements against the Iraq War. I have no disregard of anybody that refused to participate in creation of an Islamic Republic that resulted in death and exile of Christians.

Trump lied and paid somebody to get his exemption. And he says he had a high draft number. So why was he so adamant to avoid service?

Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service, his former lawyer testifies

Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as ‘favor’ to Fred Trump​

and Trump should be a member of Veteran's groups because...

Donald J. Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a coming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

Mr. Trump said his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/u...is-schooling-to-military-service-in-book.html
That is a LIE it requires an Xray to verify Bone Spurs unlike Biden who while playing college football claimed asthma for 5 deferrments

Forum List

Back