I've always been perplexed by this question.

Trump?

Are you kidding?

“Russia if you’re listening…”

He wanted Russia to find the emails Hillary illegally deleted?
The emails on her illegal home server?
The server that was in pieces in government custody?

Did the Russians send Tom Cruise to grab the server?

For the same reason Trump supporters weren’t disgusted with him for attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchising millions of Americans, and disrupting the peaceful transfer of power.

It’s a Cult.
True. But once in a while I like to challenge them to examine why they've become numb to the norms trump has shattered. Like not reporting all the overtures to members of the campaign from Russian operatives to the FBI. Donnie J almost spooged in his shorts at the prospect of pleasing daddy by acquiring dirt on Hillary. His first instinct was writing "I love it" when the offer of dirt was made when it should have been to call the FBI to make it aware a backchannel approach to him from the Russian government was made.

Why would TRUMP condemn Russia for trolls on social media with no evidence that it was significant enough to change the results of the election?
Yet in 2020 the cult believes there was ample evidence.

LOLLLOOLLOOLLOOOLLLLL

He wanted Russia to find the emails Hillary illegally deleted?
The emails on her illegal home server?
The server that was in pieces in government custody?

Did the Russians send Tom Cruise to grab the server?
The use of the server broke State Dept. protocols but wasn't illegal.

Just curious, have you trump supporters ever asked yourselves why it was perfectly okay that Don did not.........in the strongest language possible.........condemn Russia's meddling in the election on his behalf? Why weren't his supporters disgusted with him for soliciting and accepting Putin's help?

Why should i care that a foreigner wants to share dirt on the Clintons?

Especially when you don’t care the Clinton’s and dnc laundered money through a law firm to pay a foreign agent for russian disinformation
I'd be glad to respond to your lies if you start a thread on the topic.

Why? You started a thread about it.
Here is what the thread is about.

Just curious, have you trump supporters ever asked yourselves why it was perfectly okay that Don did not.........in the strongest language possible.........condemn Russia's meddling in the election on his behalf? Why weren't his supporters disgusted with him for soliciting and accepting Putin's help?

If you want to make accusations about Hillary on another thread have at it.

Disclaimers.........We'll never know the extent of the impact of said meddling. That's not the point.

I'll not be responding to specious comparisons/whataboutisms to the dossier.
Because the meddling was a few posts on Facebook. Brennan lied, Putin wanted Killary to win. He ,Putin, said she was malleable. So you are perpetuating a lie and your thread and you are garbage.

Still perplexed?

Here is what the thread is about.

If you want to make accusations about Hillary on another thread have at it.
Yes, I’m discussing that

Trump cultists, you're clearly not happy with democracy in the USA, so please move to Russia. We'll chip in for the tickets.

Remember, Russia needs you. Russia is always searching for more warm bodies for the meat waves, and they're not choosy about age or physical condition.

Think of it. You could all make the ultimate sacrifice for The Motherland, and thus give your wasted lives meaning. Instead of being nobodies, you'll be HeroesOfTheWhiteRace. You can't buy that kind of immortality.

Forum List

Back