GIANT crowd at Harris' Pheonix Rally! / Trump in swing state Montana

Reuters-Ipsos is one of the worst.

Always over samples Dems.

Rasmussen, much better weighted, has Trump up nationally by 5.

You're also wrong about the CNBC poll.

It IS in fact a national popular vote poll, which includes the economy as a cross tab.

The name of survey is CNBC All-America Economic Survey. The questions asked are about candidates relative to economy.

Polls of the most likely voters gives you the most accurate results if the election was held today. It gives you a better picture of who is ahead today because it only includes likely voters today.

I'd say she was a normal, healthy woman. Do you have a law degree?
I would say she's empty headed and vulgar. Does whether or not I have a law degree make her not?
Screenshot_20220114-120849_Instagram.jpg

Keep reading. Largest rally this year in Arizona. She’s polling well ahead there now. I hope Donald doesnt make the GOP win Montana by even more with that rally…. I mean what if that 3 electoral votes turns into 3?
Paid attendees. Invitation only. Epic fail.

Or stupid. Since he is losing in polls I assume stupid. This is about the time where the right goes from posting poll data daily to calling them all fake. Infants. All of you.
Nobody who understands polling thinks trump is behind. Her national numbers are up, banking additional votes in deep blue states don’t help.

But keep your chin up. Harris may drop out and Tulsi be made the nominee, someone people can actually stomach listening to.

Trump made congress shut down a border bill that woud have addressed the issue. So don't tak to me about Trump and immigration. He uses immigration fir his race hustle. Nobody has emptied prisons and mental institutions to send people here
A border bill that would allow FIVE THOUSAND illegal aliens PER DAY to cross the border and gave hundreds of billions to other countries that had nothing to do with border security. The House sent a "clean" border bill to the Senate that was never allowed to see the light of day. With your laser focus on the rights of black Americans, you should be actively working against illegal immigration since it directly affects the economic well-being of poor blacks.

Definitely a misquote of Eastwood. You are really a lying liberal piece of shit now way to go dishonest libtard. Lol
No, you're just up against someone that actually has mad digital photo manipulation skillz. :auiqs.jpg:

I've never been a registered democrat. Just an unapologetic NeverTrumper. :dunno: You're going to have a bad time against us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back