GIANT crowd at Harris' Pheonix Rally! / Trump in swing state Montana

The Left give America a million things to complain about--- literally EVERYTHING you do is a huge problem for the nation.

Odd, I've heard him go on at LENGTH in detail listing all the things he will do, starting with his first day in office!
You obviously are just too busy playing with your rubber boobs to watch or listen to anything there.
What is he doing to reduce prices?

Eastwood is a staunch conservative and Trump supporter. I think you are just a liar now. LOL congratulations again a dupe and a liar hahaha
I've actually met Eastwood when he was mayor of Carmel, CA. Great actor, but absolute shit when understanding politics/choosing presidential candidates.

Harris bringing the energy. Another revved up and enormous crowd is lined up for a chance to be part of something special. Meanwhile Bunker Boy Donald is MIA. Anyone see him recently?

IMG_4700.jpeg

Nobody who understands polling thinks trump is behind. Her national numbers are up, banking additional votes in deep blue states don’t help.

But keep your chin up. Harris may drop out and Tulsi be made the nominee, someone people can actually stomach listening to.
Bookmarked for November.

The name of survey is CNBC All-America Economic Survey.

I don't care what the NAME of the survey is you fucking simpleton.

What I care about is the headline number is overall presidential contest.

You're an embarrassment to humanity.

Your IQ's a fraction.

Ain't got no hope.

Forum List

Back