REALITY CHECK: Kamala's Arizona Campaign Stop Was By Invitation Only—Not Open To The Public

Well well well.

What do we have here?

Is the source a right wing looney toon who is spreading disinformation as a threat to Democracy?

Is it Alex Jones ranting about gay frogs and false flags?

Nope.

It's a local AZ news station.

It is all an illusion.

A manufactured artifice.

The media lovefest onslaught is trying to gaslight people into believing that the least popular VeePee in history is suddenly the second coming of Rosa Parks.

And US Message Board Leftist partisans want to believe it so badly that they fall for it.

And she still couldn't fill the arena. ;)
Here's a reality check for ya: Your post is bullshit. There is not one single collaborating article anywhere on the internet that I can find.

The you gotta wonder where did they get all the names and decide who to pick? When did they have time to do this? What about all the people left outside because there weren't anymore seats?

I can't believe I actually addressed this as a serious post to start with.

I must be tired or something...

Here's a reality check for ya: Your post is bullshit. There is not one single collaborating article anywhere on the internet that I can find.

The you gotta wonder where did they get all the names and decide who to pick? When did they have time to do this? What about all the people left outside because there weren't anymore seats?

Source is in the OP:

Why don't you take a tip from your own scatter brain and prove it wrong?

Like for example, you make the erroneous claim that people left because there weren't anymore seats.

And yet, the stadium had the upper levels blocked off.

Hhhmmmm.

Doesn't take much intellectual curiosity for anyone with half a brain to figure out the inconsistency of such a ridiculous notion.

But hey, prove it. :)

Source is in the OP:

Why don't you take a tip from your own scatter brain and prove it wrong?

Like for example, you make the erroneous claim that people left because there weren't anymore seats.

And yet, the stadium had the upper levels blocked off.

Hhhmmmm.

Doesn't take much intellectual curiosity for anyone with half a brain to figure out the inconsistency of such a ridiculous notion.

But hey, prove it. :)
K-jizz dot org? I thought that was a joke.

The campaign rally for Democrat presidential nominee Kamala Harris as well as her running mate Tim Walz was "invitation only" and not open to the public.

Of course. First you go on far left democrat sites, and known groups of democrat activists and leftwing subversive groups. Then you make them feel special by inviting them to an invite-only event, maybe offer an inducement to come. Make them feel like they are part of the elite "inside" crowd. Plus you don't allow just anyone in, someone who might be on the fence, have an open mind or else. Just your proven, hardcore adherents. The CORE of your CULT.

These are not open rallies for the public to come hear your message on why your ideas are better for the country, they are RECRUITMENT MEETINGS for people already sold on you to come together, meet, and get your marching orders on how to move forward, organize, and get votes.

In other words, they are doing in PUBLIC now what they only did in secret in 2020. This is your new secret shadow campaign of leftwing hardcore cultists to now "save" the 2024 election, just now they aren't even pretending anymore.

K-jizz dot org? I thought that was a joke.

A local news outlet directing people on how they can attend a political rally.

Yeah, hilarious.

The only thing funny is that Kamala had a political rally, and the great defender of "DEMOCRACY" didn't even open it up to the public.

HA!
citygator

This you bro?

You Can’t Make This Up: Left-Wing Influencer Embarrassingly Deletes Tweet After Mistaking Kamala Harris’ Pitiful Crowd Size for Trump’s Rally​

Left-wing influencer William LeGate found himself the butt of online jokes after he mistakenly roasted Kamala Harris’ crowd size, thinking it was from a Trump rally.

In a now-deleted post, LeGate lashed out at former President Donald Trump, claiming that Trump had “ordered” his team to cover up thousands of empty seats with black cloth to avoid the appearance of a sparse crowd.

The problem? The rally was not Trump’s but rather Kamala Harris’ event, which was met with a dismal turnout.

As the tweet began to gain traction, social media users quickly pointed out the blunder, leading LeGate to delete his post amid the embarrassment.

Talk about a reality check. ;)

Forum List

Back