Is Disney Actually Going to Get Something Right For A Change?

9b104d300066fa81308d3d722b183655_768x0.jpg

My fiancee has mentioned this rather frequently.

Lilo and Stitch? Never heard of them. But I have no doubt that the current Disney never gets anything right anymore, by accident or otherwise--- if they are redoing anything, no doubt the effort is being driven by a recent loss of sales revenue and an effort to regroup, draw back in lost customers through slick, disguised marketing promising some glory from past Disney Days, then move forward again with their real agenda.

Very good point but Lilo and Stitch was an animated film from 2002.

Very good point but Lilo and Stitch was an animated film from 2002.

Hmm--- a Hawaiian girl and an extraterrestrial alien pet new version of ALF.

I guess I'd have to see it before I comment. Sounds like its pretty far out there.

I'd likely need about 200 micrograms of windowpane and a few Thai sticks though to really appreciate it.

Hmm--- a Hawaiian girl and an extraterrestrial alien pet new version of ALF.

I guess I'd have to see it before I comment. Sounds like its pretty far out there.

I'd likely need about 200 micrograms of windowpane and a few Thai sticks though to really appreciate it.

To each their own, but I find it to be an extremely adorable and heartwarming movie. 🥰

To each their own, but I find it to be an extremely adorable and heartwarming movie.

I'm sure, RR, just that right now, I'm just not much into anything adorable and heartwarming. Got too much reality going on in my life (and the world) to escape into that sort of thing right now.

America is under attack, again, more so, now worse than ever.

Sorry.

I'm sure, RR, just that right now, I'm just not much into anything adorable and heartwarming. Got too much reality going on in my life (and the world) to escape into that sort of thing right now.

America is under attack, again, more so, now worse than ever.

Sorry.

Understandable but this is my favorite scene and song. 😁

Understandable but this is my favorite scene and song.

Strange stuff. Guess I'm a hard sell on modern animation. To me, this is a REAL animation. Funny stuff from 90 years ago. (90 years!)

Note the 3-D animation at the start of it! Mind you, this was all HAND DRAWN frame by frame. No computers. This was HARD stuff to do.

Popeye was based on an actual person and Olive Oyl was based on his actual girlfriend. The guy who knew them, Segar, sold the idea of basing these cartoons on them to the studio and that is how Popeye was born. It even says so in the opening credits.

Forum List

Back