Is there any white person on here who likes Pepsi?

Every now and again I will drink Pepsi Zero, but normally anything from the Pepsi company will never be my first choice. What I would love to know is if the Zero Sugar A&W Root Beer really is a sugar free drink because in my opinion, it doesn't taste any different compared to regular A&W Root Beer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Cherry Coke, Canada Dry Ginger Ale, and Dr. Pepper are my three most favorite sodas.
how do feel about barqs rootbeer

Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda to drink.
I also like Coke.
Pepsi taste's awful.
..................................................................................................

I boycott Dr. Pepper.

I only drink MexiCoke.

The only Pepsi product I really like is Mt. Dew.

Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda to drink.
I also like Coke.
Pepsi taste's awful.
..................................................................................................

Pepsi has been popular in the Middle East for many years due to cultural and commercial factors, including its larger bottles and sweeter taste. In 1998, Pepsi claimed a 46% market share in the Middle East, compared to 38% for Coke. Pepsi also has a strong presence in Saudi Arabia and other Persian Gulf countries.

Seems like most white people like coke and I never understood why. I always wanna puke when I go to a restaurant and they say they only have Coke products. This new white sandwich shop just opened in my neighborhood and they only sell coke lol
I like pepsi. I was unaware it was a racial thing.

OTOH I also like collard greens and black eyes peas to name a few southern delights.

Forum List

Back