Is there any white person on here who likes Pepsi?

Seems like most white people like coke and I never understood why. I always wanna puke when I go to a restaurant and they say they only have Coke products. This new white sandwich shop just opened in my neighborhood and they only sell coke lol

Pepsi Zero Sugar all day. Used to be Pepsi Max. Prefer it over Coke any day, but I will drink diet Coke in a pinch.

White female here. I know better than to drink diet pop but I still do it, sigh

There used to be a small diner near where I lived as a teen (a LONG time ago, BTW). The guy who delivered for Coke used to eat his lunch there and always said Coke was far superior to Pepsi and he could always tell which was which, The owner of the diner waited about 6 weeks and put Pepsi into an empty Coke bottle, re-capped it and put it into the cooler then gave it to this guy when he came in for lunch. The guy drank it down and never said a word.

Seems like most white people like coke and I never understood why. I always wanna puke when I go to a restaurant and they say they only have Coke products. This new white sandwich shop just opened in my neighborhood and they only sell coke lol
Pepsi sucks...

I'm a red person and I don't care much for soft drinks. Far too sweet, but I occasionally take a taste of good root beer. Coke is less sweet than Pepsi to me, and Coke has a bit of bite. Mountain Dew is another Pepsi product that sucks.

My experience is that Coke is for a little more sophisticated crowd, and Pepsi is for hilljacks.

Forum List

Back