Is there any white person on here who likes Pepsi?

Blacks can't afford a Biden sandwich costing $20?
With the chips and drink which will be close to 30. How often u think I will do that? And I dont even know if the sandwich has a powerful taste.

I actually had some today. Its good, but because of it having caffeine in it, I can only drink so much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
He can check using Amazon to see what in general people think about Barq's Root beer. I love it.

He can check using Amazon to see what in general people think about Barq's Root beer. I love it.
5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great!
Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2024
Verified Purchase
So much better than other root-beer. Love the glass bottles!

Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Barq's Rootbeer
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2024
Verified Purchase
I like that Amazon is able to provide the glass bottle Barqs Rootbeer. There are certain foods that is not the same if you don't have the Barq's Rootbeer as the beverage, such as Gumbo, Red Beans and Rice, Hot sausage and Roast beef Po'boys.
One person found this helpful

Seems like most white people like coke and I never understood why. I always wanna puke when I go to a restaurant and they say they only have Coke products. This new white sandwich shop just opened in my neighborhood and they only sell coke lol
Coke or Pepsi both taste great from an ice cold bottle otherwise it’s just a matter of thirst.

If I picked a general preference it would be coke because growing up that’s what was in the fridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great!
Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2024
Verified Purchase
So much better than other root-beer. Love the glass bottles!

Amazon Customer
5.0 out of 5 stars Love Barq's Rootbeer
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2024
Verified Purchase
I like that Amazon is able to provide the glass bottle Barqs Rootbeer. There are certain foods that is not the same if you don't have the Barq's Rootbeer as the beverage, such as Gumbo, Red Beans and Rice, Hot sausage and Roast beef Po'boys.
One person found this helpful
It would be better if they didn't add caffeine

Forum List

Back