KAMELA is mostly WHITE . Geneology Proves It ,

Nonsense liar.

We know

Vance would sign a federal law making abortion murder
The Supreme Court would go along
Mike Johnson says he goes by what the bible tells him to do. What do you think he will do?
Trump will go along
And YOU will too.

So go fuck yourself. Stop lying for the lord.
Curios how the least likely to know anything write in terms such as "we know". When we're you tasked with being the head ayatollah in charge of some collective "we"?

Abortion is murder, but it's a states issue now.
Key word NOW dummy. And you'll be so happy the day the ban it federally. You'll say "well, it's murder".

We'll start having that argument again..

So pro choice women should never vote Republican for governor, Senate or House.

Who wrote it is settled? Try paying attention.

Every Republican I talk to has that come back. Because either they are liars or ignorant. Don't you see? Republicans know women will vote them out of office if they knew their true goal here. We see what conservatives are doing. It's a process. Slowly, methodically, they are moving towards a federal ban on abortion. And either you'd be cool with that or your too uninformed about the Heritage Foundation.

Maybe you're one of the dummy/liars who says "republicans would never, they know they'd lose at the ballot box" well they took their chances and overturned ROE and they have been punished. But they are hoping that you idiots have short memories.

No way. Just wait to see it will be WOMEN who get Kamala elected. And it's because of the Heritage Foundation Judges Trump appointed. Bush too. ENOUGH!

But you seem to like being a second class citizen who is told what to do with your body. Or because you're unfuckable, you don't care about this freedom.

Everry Republican I talk to has that come back. Because either they are liars or ignorant. Don't you see? Republicans know women will vote them out of office if they knew their true goal here. We see what conservatives are doing. It's a process. Slowly, methodically, they are moving towards a federal ban on abortion. And either you'd be cool with that or your too uninformed about the Heritage Foundation.

Maybe you're one of the dummy/liars who says "republicans would never, they know they'd lose at the ballot box" well they took their chances and overturned ROE and they have been punished. But they are hoping that you idiots have short memories.

No way. Just wait to see it will be WOMEN who get Kamala elected. And it's because of the Heritage Foundation Judges Trump appointed. Bush too. ENOUGH!

But you seem to like being a second class citizen who is told what to do with your body. Or because you're unfuckable, you don't care about this freedom.
That was anther of your emotional outbursts.

"Everry Republican I talk to has that come back. Because either they are liars or ignorant"

Not that anyone will take your frantic tirade as anything but a mindless tantrum.

"Everry Republican I talk to has that come back. Because either they are liars or ignorant"

Not that anyone will take your frantic tirade as anything but a mindless tantrum.
Rich liars or middle class fools. You're one of the two.

If you are rich, you're lying. If you are middle class, you must be a fool.

How happy would you be if the Supreme Court, Trump and Mike Johnson made abortion murder? If they said "abortion is murder".

How happy would you be if the Supreme Court, Trump and Mike Johnson made abortion murder? If they said "abortion is murder".
Try to keep up. Abortion is a state's issue for legislation.

How happy would you be if Harris proposes federal partial-birth abortion?

Try to keep up. Abortion is a state's issue for legislation.

How happy would you be if Harris proposes federal partial-birth abortion?
If the baby is a retard, abort it. Even if we find out when it pops out. Cut it's head off. I don't want a retard i want a healthy baby. You gonna help me pay for it?

On average, it costs four times as much to raise a child with special needs.

According to USDA data and inflation statistics from the BLS, raising a child in 2023 could cost an average of $331,933 from the time a child is born to age 18.

So it's going to cost me 1.1 MILLION dollars to raise a retard? Because you're going to make me? Fuck you hollie! You dumb bitch.

Key word NOW dummy. And you'll be so happy the day the ban it federally. You'll say "well, it's murder".

We'll start having that argument again..

So pro choice women should never vote Republican for governor, Senate or House.
img_1_1644189335299.jpg

I would love banning abortion. But it's up to the states now.

If the baby is a retard, abort it. Even if we find out when it pops out. Cut it's head off. I don't want a retard i want a healthy baby. You gonna help me pay for it?

On average, it costs four times as much to raise a child with special needs.

According to USDA data and inflation statistics from the BLS, raising a child in 2023 could cost an average of $331,933 from the time a child is born to age 18.

So it's going to cost me 1.1 MILLION dollars to raise a retard? Because you're going to make me? Fuck you hollie! You dumb bitch.
Maybe the better answer is people like you shouldnt be allowed to breed.

Will you volunteer for the role of "Minister of head chopping"?

Last edited:
Matbe the bettrr answer is people like you shouldnt be allowed to breed.

Will you volunteer for the role of "Minister of head chopping"?

I am not breeding Hollie. We are overpopulated. And kids are too expensive. It's called unintended consequences. Your version of Capitalism is making it so no one wants to have kids. It's the one thing I like about your version of capitalism. We are overpopulated and this is making the population go down. A lot of boomers dying and not a lot of GEN Z'ers having kids. PERFECT! We can replace our grandparents with Hispanics.

I am not breeding Hollie. We are overpopulated. And kids are too expensive. It's called unintended consequences. Your version of Capitalism is making it so no one wants to have kids. It's the one thing I like about your version of capitalism. We are overpopulated and this is making the population go down. A lot of boomers dying and not a lot of GEN Z'ers having kids. PERFECT! We can replace our grandparents with Hispanics.
I'm delighted to find you're not breeding. My version of capitalism is one where parents can afford to have children in a country not corrupted by Democrat politico- religious ideologies of Leninism/ Marxism and gender confused men pretending to be women.

I'm delighted to find you're not breeding. My version of capitalism is one where parents can afford to have children in a country not corrupted by Democrat politico- religious ideologies of Leninism/ Marxism and gender confused men pretending to be women.

How much do you think a blue collar worker in a factory should make? I can't wait to hear this. Is it going to be enough to raise a family?

I think we should do away with public school. Make anyone who has a kid pay for private school. Privatize education. Fully. That will make people have even less children.

Jamaican is African.
She only needs a tiny percentage of visually perceivable African to join the segregationist club of black/african-american/negro/colored.
Any Jamaican or otherwise African-origin immigrant who within a generation begins to speak black ghetto dialect is never even questioned about slavery legacy. It’s automatic. And totally hypocritical and phony.
I guarantee that kommie the ho uses lots of hair product and speaks just like her Howard U sista girlfriends when she’s in that environment.
She’s a vacuous hypocritical bigot.

How much do you think a blue collar worker in a factory should make? I can't wait to hear this. Is it going to be enough to raise a family?

I think we should do away with public school. Make anyone who has a kid pay for private school. Privatize education. Fully. That will make people have even less children.
Your idea of a Marxist , authoritarian state is in concert with Dem \ Socialust ideals from Stalinism / Leninism. If you had applied yourself in school, you wouldn't be working at the fast food drive- up window.

Forum List

Back