Ouch - RCP Aug 10.....Trump Winning

It scarily looks like a million other elections. What is most scary is that now you can predict from year to year what party a state will lean for, NO MATTER WHAT THE CANDIDATES STAND FOR! Which leaves us with just a few "swing states" that decide elections, and the parties are trying to eliminate them.
No, what we have is a Republican candidate giving long pressers, and multiple interviews, with his 20-part platform on his website - and the other running away from reporters, giving no interviews, and having a nothing website that only calls for donations.

That she and the Dems think she can win an election without even telling the American people what her policies are - other than to give illegals more money - tells me just how stupid they think Americans are. The outcome of the election will show whether they are right.

lol at the 'bump' Kamala allegedly got; pure media fiction. Trump will get triple the black vote the GOP used to get, about 25% to 30%, and o course he's going to get a huge trunk of the latino vote as well. Both of those alone will get him over.

The real question is, can Trump trust the GOP establishment's poll watchers this time around? He certainly couldn't the last election. The Bush bots are still around, and they still hate Trump for stealing their Party from them, probably hate him more than they hate working people.

No, what we have is a Republican candidate giving long pressers, and multiple interviews, with his 20-part platform on his website -
The way it has always been all my life. The public should need, and demand, lots of details from someone offering to run for president!

and the other running away from reporters, giving no interviews, and having a nothing website that only calls for donations.
That is literally true! I looked at it, and all you get is a big page which says: SEND US YOUR MONEY!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Later on if you keep digging, it DOES offer that Kamala's qualifications include her parents taking her to civil rights protests in her baby stroller as a child. :uhh:

That she and the Dems think she can win an election without even telling the American people what her policies are - other than to give illegals more money - tells me just how stupid they think Americans are.
And that brings me back to what I said in another thread:

And where is the MSM in all of this? Are they screaming, demanding interviews and cogent answers to policy and personal questions?

Harris is merely exploiting the vagueness, laxness, and ambiguity in our laws governing candidates running for office. It has become a joke.

So here we are, once again, in the land of laws and regulations, thousands more written every year, and there is still nothing to stop someone who may not even be constitutionally qualified from still running for office, and not even giving interviews, pressers, answering questions, or attending debates.

Point being that why should Harris take interviews, answer questions or even attend debates when NOTHING REQUIRES HER TO DO SO? Going on a debate as Biden found, you run the risk of looking bad, and Harris is a LOW RISK politician--- she doesn't enter anything which has the possibility of making her look bad. That is why she holds rallies where only radical adherents from far left activist organizations already supporting her are invited, and allowed in.

I hope Harris debates Trump--- I can't wait to see her dance around the questions, I just hope they are good questions, by good moderators, who do not let her get away with meaningless, vague word salad.

Trump and the GOP need to be blaring what Kamala would do if elected:

1. Defund the police
2. Disband ICE
3. Open the borders
4. Mass amnesty
5. No shoplifting prosecutions
6. Bail out anarchist rioters
7. Empty prisons
8. End the filibuster
9. Pack the supreme court
10. Gun control
11. Green New Deal?
12. War on energy?
13. Lawfare against Republicans
14. Runaway inflation keep grocery prices and housing unaffordable.
15. Illegally forgive $billions of student loan debt?
16. Teach CRT in all schools?
17. Continued attacks on parental rights (take kids from parents to transition)
18. Tranny bathrooms (men in girls locker rooms)
19. Add DC & Puerto Rico as states guaranteeing democrats permanent majorities
/----/ Since the Libtards support that agenda,. it will only influence undecided and Indies.

Trump and the GOP need to be blaring what Kamala would do if elected:

1. Defund the police
2. Disband ICE
3. Open the borders
4. Mass amnesty
5. No shoplifting prosecutions
6. Bail out anarchist rioters
7. Empty prisons
8. End the filibuster
9. Pack the supreme court
10. Gun control
11. Green New Deal?
12. War on energy?
13. Lawfare against Republicans
14. Runaway inflation keep grocery prices and housing unaffordable.
15. Illegally forgive $billions of student loan debt?
16. Teach CRT in all schools?
17. Continued attacks on parental rights (take kids from parents to transition)
18. Tranny bathrooms (men in girls locker rooms)
19. Add DC & Puerto Rico as states guaranteeing democrats permanent majorities

Isn't that really the media's job? The media should be nailing down what each candidate stands for and promises, as well as their history to see if it jives with what they are promising now, and putting both up on a board for the voters to compare along with sagacious analysis of the portent for the nation if either were carried out.

Likewise, if a candidate runs on ABC but once elected actually does XYZ, they should be held accountable. I mean, WHAT IS THE POINT of campaigns, if you can promise the world, anything at all, then not even come close to even trying to carry it out?

And to Trump's credit, what he ran on is what he did, or tried to do, some of it like Mexico paying working out a bit different than we thought, but he did it or tried.

Likewise, if the media DOESN'T do the above, then we have the wrong media, they too should be held accountable or replaced.

Isn't that really the media's job? The media should be nailing down what each candidate stands for and promises, as well as their history to see if it jives with what they are promising now, and putting both up on a board for the voters to compare along with sagacious analysis of the portent for the nation if either were carried out.

Likewise, if a candidate runs on ABC but once elected actually does XYZ, they should be held accountable. I mean, WHAT IS THE POINT of campaigns, if you can promise the world, anything at all, then not even come close to even trying to carry it out?

And to Trump's credit, what he ran on is what he did, or tried to do, some of it like Mexico paying working out a bit different than we thought, but he did it or tried.

Likewise, if the media DOESN'T do the above, then we have the wrong media, they too should be held accountable or replaced.
“An enslaved media” is one of the two ways needed for a tyrannical government to oppress its citizens, as warned by Madison. Guess what the other way is? (OBVIOUS hint: the Dems already have the media, and they’re gunning for the second.)

Why even have the election when you guys already decided who has won?
I would not care if it were stolen again if some start destroying parts of the nation that give us comforts. Although I believe progs would do it also if they felt like it.

Trump should win.
If it’s based on policies, and what is best for American citizens, no question.

And every knowledgeable, intelligent American will know that - and vote for him. The problem is - we need a majority, and young people today don’t even know what century the Civil War took place or can name the three co-equal branches of government.

It is up to voters to dig. Journalistic objectivity is a term, not to be confused with a state of being. A journalist may try to be objective, that is the most that can happen. A reader cannot assume it to be the case. Having been a journalist/photographer, one sees that the presence of reporters can (and often does) alter what happens.

It is up to voters to dig. Journalistic objectivity is a term, not to be confused with a state of being. A journalist may try to be objective, that is the most that can happen. A reader cannot assume it to be the case. Having been a journalist/photographer, one sees that the presence of reporters can (and often does) alter what happens.
The problem is…..the average voter is barely going to put in the effort to watch a biased media report. They’re never going to dig on their own, and that’s why they end up voting Democrat. They get brainwashed by the liberal bias.

The problem is…..the average voter is barely going to put in the effort to watch a biased media report. They’re never going to dig on their own, and that’s why they end up voting Democrat. They get brainwashed by the liberal bias.
"...the government you deserve..."
Laziness loses liberty.

"...the government you deserve..."
Laziness loses liberty.
Yeah, but those of us who “dig,” do research on our own, and read from a wide range of sources end up with the same government that the lazy people voted in.

Yeah, but those of us who “dig,” do research on our own, and read from a wide range of sources end up with the same government that the lazy people voted in.
Unfortunately true; something I've observed my entire adult life. It is why democratic countries often end in authoritarian hands. This one very well might, too.

Forum List

Back