Trump Media Free Fall Continues As DJT Stock Slides 6%

He is just fine. He has earned $112 Million after the verdict. Here is his Birthday cake.

1719073889119.png

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose in the volatile media world. The current president never had to worry about it. He never had a freaking job that wasn't paid by taxpayers.

• Trump Media stock fell more than 6%, compounding a weekslong slide for former President Donald Trump's tech and media company.
  • The latest move follows steep declines in trading sessions Thursday, when the stock fell nearly 15%, and Tuesday, when shares closed nearly 10% down.
  • The stock has now lost more than half its value since a New York jury convicted Trump on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records.
Trump Media stock fell more than 6% on Friday, compounding a weekslong slide for former President Donald Trump's tech and media company that has only grown steeper since a federal regulator approved the registration of new tradable shares.

The company behind Truth Social, which began trading on the Nasdaq as DJT in late March, was trading around $25 a share on much higher than average volume by 11:30 a.m. ET.
Not surprised, Xiden’s america…both the S&P and NASDQ closed in the red Friday

• Trump Media stock fell more than 6%, compounding a weekslong slide for former President Donald Trump's tech and media company.
  • The latest move follows steep declines in trading sessions Thursday, when the stock fell nearly 15%, and Tuesday, when shares closed nearly 10% down.
  • The stock has now lost more than half its value since a New York jury convicted Trump on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records.
Trump Media stock fell more than 6% on Friday, compounding a weekslong slide for former President Donald Trump's tech and media company that has only grown steeper since a federal regulator approved the registration of new tradable shares.

The company behind Truth Social, which began trading on the Nasdaq as DJT in late March, was trading around $25 a share on much higher than average volume by 11:30 a.m. ET.
/-----/ Nahhh, the 5 day chart looks fine to me for a volatile stock.
1719448162185.png

didja buy? lol
/——-/ I’ve been trading DWAC and the warrants since 2021. I kept trading DJT and DJTWW after the merger. I made a ton of money.
This week, I sold 3 put contracts for $800 expiring Friday. Kinda wimpy trade, I know, but $800 is $800.

It's interesting Trump's stock fell another 5.62% today. The day after the debate.

It's down 31.12 percent for the month.

It's interesting Trump's stock fell another 5.62% today. The day after the debate.

It's down 31.12 percent for the month.
Not really....Xiden is still the President, and the market is reacting to the fact we got 7 more months of a senile man in charge.

We will have to see where the close today

Not really. Watch for the post-debate polling to see something that actually matters.
I pity all the losers who invested their money into their orange god.

It's just like every other Trump venture. He gets his fees and gravy, and the investors are all left holding a bag of shit.

Actually, I'm lying.

I don't pity anyone stupid enough to back Trump. It's not like there aren't a zillion warning flags that he's a huckster.

These people deserve to be lied to.

Forum List

Back