Here is what all of you have been waiting for: JD Vance in Drag

So you are a culture warrior and perfectly fine with having a trannie as your vp.

Is everyone who dresses up as the other gender once or twice a "trannie"?

I thought that term was a slur?

Years ago most of the boys I teach dressed as girls for Halloween at some point, usually involving hula skirts for some reason. Most are married with families now

Are they "trannies"?

Why are you such a prude?

Sure that is absolutely acceptable to the repub base. Lol!

Yeah, it is. You see, you have reality, and then you have what the leftist media would have you believe.

I’m sure there are those on the right…and left, who are anti lgbtq, but most don’t care, just leave the kids out of it is all they ask.

Is everyone who dresses up as the other gender once or twice a "trannie"?

I thought that term was a slur?

Years ago most of the boys I teach dressed as girls for Halloween at some point, usually involving hula skirts for some reason. Most are married with families now

Are they "trannies"?

Why are you such a prude?
I've never seen any man dress up as a woman for Halloween. So you're a real life "groomer" according to the right wing wack jobs on here.

Yeah, it is. You see, you have reality, and then you have what the leftist media would have you believe.

I’m sure there are those on the right…and left, who are anti lgbtq, but most don’t care, just leave the kids out of it is all they ask.
Lol no way you are convincing anyone of that.

No I have hundreds of threads from repubs on here disparaging drag queens as proof.

I've never seen any man dress up as a woman for Halloween. So you're a real life "groomer" according to the right wing wack jobs on here.

I agree that calling me a "groomer" for observing 5th grade boys dressed as girls is something some RW whackjobs here would say. It's crazy bc obviously I have absolutely nothing to do with planning or executing Halloween costumes.

And no, men don't do this often, but it used to be a big gag among 9-10 yo boys. Usually involving coconut bras. If you don't get the humor in that, you don't remember being a 10 yo boy.

But then we got "woke" and killed all the humor I guess

I agree that calling me a "groomer" for observing 5th grade boys dressed as girls is something some RW whackjobs here would say. It's crazy bc obviously I have absolutely nothing to do with planning or executing Halloween costumes.

And no, men don't do this often, but it used to be a big gag among 9-10 yo boys. Usually involving coconut bras. If you don't get the humor in that, you don't remember being a 10 yo boy.

But then we got "woke" and killed all the humor I guess
It was never normalized like you are making it out to be. And repubs as a whole definitely aren't normalizing it. The majority of repubs are staying far from this thread.

Lol no way you are convincing anyone of that.
Ok… but think about it, where has your opinion of the rights view on lgbtq come from? Their own actions? Or the lefts interpretations of those actions?

In every case in the news about the lgbtq community and the right, it’s always had to do with kids, and the left wing media will take that and tell you it’s about anti gay rhetoric.

Show me the mainstream right wing news media that is actually speaking out against in general.

Ok… but think about it, where has your opinion of the rights view on lgbtq come from? Their own actions? Or the lefts interpretations of those actions?

In every case in the news about the lgbtq community and the right, it’s always had to do with kids, and the left wing media will take that and tell you it’s about anti gay rhetoric.

Show me the mainstream right wing news media that is actually speaking out against in general.
No it hasn't. Plenty of right wing "news" about men in dresses and bathrooms. Stop being disingenuous. It's tiresome.

The picture was taken at Yale and his campaign has not denied it is him. It was uploaded by a fellow Yale classmate. Enjoy!
Could be worse, could be a dem, they dress in hoods and blackface in college

Gov. Ralph Northam admits he was in 1984 yearbook photo showing figures in blackface, KKK hood​

No I have hundreds of threads from repubs on here disparaging drag queens as proof.

And they are relevant..how? You’ll no doubt find some people on both sides who have their issues with it in general. If you are looking at the right wingers here and thinking they are representative of the Republican Party as a whole, you’re looking in the wrong place.

This place tends to be much more partisan than what’s normal.

No it hasn't. Plenty of right wing "news" about men in dresses and bathrooms. Stop being disingenuous. It's tiresome.

Show me the articles talking about men in dresses? Men in dresses in women’s bathrooms? Sure you’ll find those, but show me the mainstream right wing news articles disparaging men in dresses outside of the context of using women’s bathrooms.

And they are relevant..how? You’ll no doubt find some people on both sides who have their issues with it in general. If you are looking at the right wingers here and thinking they are representative of the Republican Party as a whole, you’re looking in the wrong place.

This place tends to be much more partisan than what’s normal.
You are trying to convince people the right would welcome a drag queen with open arms as their vp candidate? Get real.

Show me the articles talking about men in dresses? Men in dresses in women’s bathrooms? Sure you’ll find those, but show me the mainstream right wing news articles disparaging men in dresses outside of the context of using women’s bathrooms.
Thank you for agreeing with me.

Forum List

Back