Here is what all of you have been waiting for: JD Vance in Drag

You are trying to convince people the right would welcome a drag queen with open arms as their vp candidate? Get real.

Maybe, maybe not…if this picture is genuinely him dressing in drag and it’s not a gag..I guess we’ll find out.

I think the right, outside of USMB are not as anti lgbtq as you think.

Maybe, maybe not…if this picture is genuinely him dressing in drag and it’s not a gag..I guess we’ll find out.

I think the right, outside of USMB are not as anti lgbtq as you think.
I agree this is a right wing insane asylum. Context has never mattered to the GOP before so today it starts to matter? Lol get real.

Yes, I agree with you, if a man is in the women’s bathroom, the right will say something about that. So where are the articles of the right disparaging men in dresses outside of that context?
At parades? Every single day on here some right winger posts a parade pic from his tranny gif collection. You gonna move the bar again lol?

Yep...all of the sudden, transvestite story hour is a time honored tradition with republicans.

You’ve really got to feel sorry for these people after awhile. They go “all in” on every one their god (trump) anoints and then they have to backpedal almost twice as fast.
Exactly. Well said.

Yep...all of the sudden, transvestite story hour is a time honored tradition with republicans.

You’ve really got to feel sorry for these people after awhile. They go “all in” on every one their god (trump) anoints and then they have to backpedal almost twice as fast.
Who said anything about trans story hour? Was he doing that?

At parades? Every single day on here some right winger posts a parade pic from his tranny gif collection. You gonna move the bar again lol?

And in all of those pictures, what is the common denominator? Kids..in all of them are kids. Kids being exposed to half naked men, or, kids being exposed to men dressed up in burlesque type clothing, or, the lgbtq lifestyle being forced on kids.

Take the kids out of it and you don’t really see the right making any noise.

Why have we been waiting for it? If you are a republican you can bet your ass(ets) that Soros sleazy investigators will go through every photo and record going back to kindergarten and spin whatever they find to the left wing blogs. Whatever Vance's reason it is certainly not against the law but nobody is talking about tampon Tim's DUI arrest.

Forum List

Back