Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

I can't wait to watch him on stage with JD Vance.... I hope he wears those beige slacks so we can watch him piss his pants....

Vance served, but he was not a combat photographer.
Vance was a combat correspondent. He was assigned to the Public Affairs Office in Afghanistan. I served in the same position in Vietnam and I did see combat. He was lucky that he did not and he has not claimed he did. He did serve in a war zone and was subjected to the same dangers, IEDs etc that any other person in that country did.

They don't care. They just want to attack a guy who served for 24 years in the military because it's politically expedient.

It's the GOP. "We care about the troops", until it becomes inconvenient.
If a man is a communist what is the point.

False. This is shore news. Shore News Network (shorenews.com) tends to have an exceedingly conservative political and social leaning. The site often covers topics and issues from a perspective that aligns with conservative values and viewpoints. This includes a focus on law enforcement, military, and traditional family values, as well as a critical stance on progressive policies and politicians.

Shore News and Nostra should always be fact checked.
Walz’s commander, his replacement, his chaplain and his men have all blasted Walz for stolen valor and abandoning his men when he learned they were going to war.

First, he doesn’t even get the country correct. Second, he never served in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You can’t spin his lies away, folks.

He is a stolen valor POS.

More lies by Nostradumbass. I mean EVERY thread you have started is a lie. He never claimed he served in Afghanistan. He was in Afghanistan. It’s been documented and you are a moron.

Walz’s commander, his replacement, his chaplain and his men have all blasted Walz for stolen valor and abandoning his men when he learned they were going to war.
None of that is true. Only your echo chamber idiots who were never voting for Walz are parroting this bullshit. Back in the real world he is filling areas and bringing down the house.

More lies by Nostradumbass. I mean EVERY thread you have started is a lie. He never claimed he served in Afghanistan. He was in Afghanistan. It’s been documented and you are a moron.
In my opinion Walz is guilty of some embellishment of his service record but its not that serious

Far worse is his far left leanings on issues such as condoms in the boys bathroom

Or failing to quell Black LIES Matter riots in Minneapolis

They don't care. They just want to attack a guy who served for 24 years in the military because it's politically expedient.

It's the GOP. "We care about the troops", until it becomes inconvenient.
Week end warrior once a month is hardly military service. It's military adjacent service at best.

Document it, Simp.

Bleating “Nuh-uh” means nothing.

Prove that Walz was speaking of his trip as a congressman and not a soldier when he said those words and then you'll have a good point.

Prove that Walz was speaking of his trip as a soldier and not a congressman when he said those words and then you'll have a good point.

In my opinion Walz is guilty of some embellishment of his service record but its not that serious

Far worse is his far left leanings on issues such as condoms in the boys bathroom

Or failing to quell Black LIES Matter riots in Minneapolis

The thing I hold against him the most is accepting the promotion to CSM knowing he was going to retire, keeping someone else from getting it.

It is not illegal or cheating, but it is shitty. I knew a few people that did so in the Marines, always pissed me off.

When I put in my retirement package I let the promotion board know so they took me out of the running for E8.

Three people have dissed him and more than sixty of his fellow service members have vetted him.

Anyone calling out a service member falsely for stolen valor is guilty of stolen valor.

"WASHINGTON D.C. — Congressman Tim Walz returned yesterday from a nine-day Congressional delegation trip to Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Germany"

Was he carrying an M-16, or an AR-15?
I can't believe lafayette gave me a 'thank you' for proving he's an idiot.

Week end warrior once a month is hardly military service. It's military adjacent service at best.

So now we have moved to bashing all of the NG and reservist in the nation just to make some fake political hay about this one person

That did not take long

Forum List

Back