Veterans Groups Hit Back At J D Vance For Claiming Tim Walz Had Stolen Valor

1723242461163.png

Given Trump’s attack on journalists, it sure does seem that he minds being questioned.
He makes himself readily available. He stood in front of the press for a whole hour yesterday . He's constantly answering questions . How stupid of you to say.

He makes himself readily available. He stood in front of the press for a whole hour yesterday . He's constantly answering questions . How stupid of you to say.
“Answering questions” is not how I’d characterize it. His responses are either nonsensical tangents or useless film flam.

Either way, he’s so very angry when people question him.

The MAGA propaganda machine doesn't care about facts. They just manufacture as much bullshit as possible and know it will stick in the brainless heads of the Trump faithful.
When they are too stupid to vet their own candidates you know they are puppets that are being installed.

“Answering questions” is not how I’d characterize it. His responses are either nonsensical tangents or useless film flam.

Either way, he’s so very angry when people question him.
He makes perfect sense to me, maybe you're just not intelligent enough . At least he doesn't hide from the Press like the coward harris! Why?

He makes perfect sense to me, maybe you're just not intelligent enough . At least he doesn't hide from the Press like the coward harris! Why?
No, it’s because you’re already his supporter.

When he says vague nonsense, you just interpret it however you want.

He says nothing that he can be held accountable over and his supporters love him even more because they think he said what they want.

Just take one of his favorite response when he says how he’s looking into something very strongly. Means nothing. We’ll see. Means nothing.

It’s vague gibberish.

Or he just whines about something altogether different.

No, it’s because you’re already his supporter.

When he says vague nonsense, you just interpret it however you want.

He says nothing that he can be held accountable over and his supporters love him even more because they think he said what they want.

Just take one of his favorite response when he says how he’s looking into something very strongly. Means nothing. We’ll see. Means nothing.

It’s vague gibberish.

Or he just whines about something altogether different.
Why doesn't Harris take any questions?

Why doesn't Harris take any questions?
She has and will be doing more. Campaign just started so they have a lot to catch up with.

Either way, Trump’s press availability is meaningless when he can’t have a rational back and forth.

She has and will be doing more. Campaign just started so they have a lot to catch up with.

Either way, Trump’s press availability is meaningless when he can’t have a rational back and forth.
, when? 20 days and she's taking no questions. Harris is like a turtle, she just sticks her head in her shell and moves away. It's obvious she learned it from Joe, That's no way to run a campaign, extreme deception , how authoritarians take foot. it's almost as if she's stupid.. oh wait LOL. Cowardly. She learned it from Joe.

Trump just doesn't take any shit, I like it. What we need in a leader.

Screenshot_20210826-092638_Chrome.jpg

1723255209487.png

Guy Who ‘Swift Boated’ John Kerry Is Back At It, This Time To Help Service-Dodging Trump​

Chris LaCivita is reprising his 2004 attacks, this time against Dem VP nominee Tim Walz and for the benefit of Trump, who famously avoided serving in Vietnam.

WASHINGTON — Two decades after attacking a fellow Purple Heart recipient in a political campaign, Chris LaCivita is back at it, this time in service of Donald Trump, who dodged military service by claiming he had bone spurs and who later called U.S. service members “suckers” and “losers.”

Much more at the link below...

View attachment 993016

Guy Who ‘Swift Boated’ John Kerry Is Back At It, This Time To Help Service-Dodging Trump​

Chris LaCivita is reprising his 2004 attacks, this time against Dem VP nominee Tim Walz and for the benefit of Trump, who famously avoided serving in Vietnam.

WASHINGTON — Two decades after attacking a fellow Purple Heart recipient in a political campaign, Chris LaCivita is back at it, this time in service of Donald Trump, who dodged military service by claiming he had bone spurs and who later called U.S. service members “suckers” and “losers.”

Much more at the link below...

Tim Walz, what a shame. MAGA

I showed you the comments from the Minnesota national guard stating the rank he retired in. As for the comments you say the army national guard made. read the text. It's a statement from a veteran group explaining the timing of his retirement. Nobody as far as I can tell is actually disputing that.

So you are asking for a comment that doesn't exist and a comment I provided without so much as articulating a reason to doubt what is stated.

Why is it that people need to provide you with ironclad sourcing, that you subsequently ignore even if provided, while you don't even feel it's necessary to articulate an actual coherent dispute?
I was looking for a direct quote from the national guard, not a left biased vet group.

And I agreed, the article said he did retire as CSM but failed to mention he was demoted shortly after.

I agree that having a college degree does not make you smart and only having a high school diploma or less does not make you dumb.
But the % of dumb people who don't have a college degree is much larger than the % of dumb people who have a college degree.

The dumb, college degree or not support Trump in the highest % of any demographic.
Well thank goodness opinions do not steer reality.

Forum List

Back