New Information On the Horrible Rape and Abuse of a 12-Year-Old by Illegals

You are looking for a change to the constitution, that even if born in this country, you will not be a citizen? Do you see that getting through congress and senate, passing with 2/3 majority in each house, and then 3/4 of the states in the United States signing on to it?

What country are you from, again?
I'm looking for people to interpret the Constitution the way it was intended

Just hope one day that Coyote or Dontcareforall, gets their due. Every day more illegals cross, the more chance one of them is going to end up like this 12 year old. I wont shed a tear.
I have to agree. But if you've seen what Coyote looks like in RL... she's not in danger of being raped in a necrotic whorehouse on judgment day.....

Just my thoughts. Humans and house cats are the only animals that kill for pleasure.
Where I live there are bobcats, I have one that lives on my property and have seen him "play" with a raven he caught for an extended period before it finally expired. At that point he seemed disappointed. .
I think it may be the nature of all cats. I am not sure of that, after all I am not an animal psychologist.

Where I live there are bobcats, I have one that lives on my property and have seen him "play" with a raven he caught for an extended period before it finally expired. At that point he seemed disappointed. .
I think it may be the nature of all cats. I am not sure of that, after all I am not an animal psychologist.
Big cats, lions and Tigers are not known to play "prey" with their food.

You are looking for a change to the constitution, that even if born in this country, you will not be a citizen? Do you see that getting through congress and senate, passing with 2/3 majority in each house, and then 3/4 of the states in the United States signing on to it?

What country are you from, again?
The 14th amendment was for children of slaves after the civil war, to be born citizens, not illegals who step into the country illegally and drop anchor.

I have to agree. But if you've seen what Coyote looks like in RL... she's not in danger of being raped in a necrotic whorehouse on judgment day.....
At night and 6 beers, i bet any illegal might take a chance with the butt ugly.

1719277831828.png

The 14th amendment was for children of slaves after the civil war, to be born citizens, not illegals who step into the country illegally and drop anchor.
So, kids born here, raised here, educated here should not be citizens? That will be a hard sell. According to trump, anybody that attends 2 years of college here should be a permanent resident, that being a path to citizenship, but you want to go for a new interpretation of the constitution, to get rid of them and strip them of their rights as citizen? I don't see it happening. It is just a right wing pipe dream and even Trump will not go for.

The poor family gave a press conference earlier today. CNN refused to carry it live so they could edit out anything that might make Biden look bad.

Oh, and they are illegal ALIENS, not migrants.

Screenshot+2024-06-20+at+9.13.48+PM.png

The illegal Venezuelan migrants accused of murdering Jocelyn Nungaray in Houston lured the 12-year-old girl under a bridge, where they stripped her naked to the waist and assaulted her for two hours, disturbing new court documents allege.
Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, and Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, allegedly bound Jocelyn’s hands behind her back during the brutal assault, then strangled her and dumped her body in a bayou, a Harris County court heard Monday.
Her feet were also bound and her back was covered in cuts, the court heard, according to KPRC.

They send US their worst. What an awful crime that didn’t have to be with better enforcement against illegal immigration. And CNN couldn’t be bothered to pick up the press conference? And they say Fox is not a news media outlet.

So, kids born here, raised here, educated here should not be citizens? That will be a hard sell. According to trump, anybody that attends 2 years of college here should be a permanent resident, that being a path to citizenship, but you want to go for a new interpretation of the constitution, to get rid of them and strip them of their rights as citizen? I don't see it happening. It is just a right wing pipe dream and even Trump will not go for.
Schools are overcrowded, hospitals are on the brink of bankruptcy, all because of the invasion that has happened over the 4 years. Why is Ukraine allowed to repel the invaders, but we arent?

I guess you will have to dig up Ronald Reagan and talk to him about it.
That was lying Tipp O'Neil who promised funding to close the border if amnesty was given. President Reagan trusted Tipp. Then when Chuck Schumer promised President Trump to fund the wall, Don told Chuck to go fuck himself.

Schools are overcrowded, hospitals are on the brink of bankruptcy, all because of the invasion that has happened over the 4 years. Why is Ukraine allowed to repel the invaders, but we arent?
And what does that have to do with the discussion? What are you proposing? Take kid born here, who have been attending public schools and kick them out? Sounds crazy. You should try to make it a campaign issue, for Trump to weigh in on.

The poor family gave a press conference earlier today. CNN refused to carry it live so they could edit out anything that might make Biden look bad.

Oh, and they are illegal ALIENS, not migrants.

Screenshot+2024-06-20+at+9.13.48+PM.png

The illegal Venezuelan migrants accused of murdering Jocelyn Nungaray in Houston lured the 12-year-old girl under a bridge, where they stripped her naked to the waist and assaulted her for two hours, disturbing new court documents allege.
Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, and Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, allegedly bound Jocelyn’s hands behind her back during the brutal assault, then strangled her and dumped her body in a bayou, a Harris County court heard Monday.
Her feet were also bound and her back was covered in cuts, the court heard, according to KPRC.

Every Biden supporter is responsible for this.

Forum List

Back