New Information On the Horrible Rape and Abuse of a 12-Year-Old by Illegals

And what does that have to do with the discussion? What are you proposing? Take kid born here, who have been attending public schools and kick them out? Sounds crazy. You should try to make it a campaign issue, for Trump to weigh in on.
So any illegal who crosses the southern border and drops an anchor, should be given all the amenities of those children whose parents did it the right way? Is that what you are saying?

I got an even better idea. Deport the parents and if they dont want to separate from their CO2 breather, then they can take Jesus with them and then get back in line and come in the right way. If they dont, then Jesus gets put up for adoption and the parents still get shipped home, and apply for citizenship like law abiding migrants do.

So any illegal who crosses the southern border and drops an anchor, should be given all the amenities of those children whose parents did it the right way? Is that what you are saying?

I got an even better idea. Deport the parents and if they dont want to separate from their CO2 breather, then they can take Jesus with them and then get back in line and come in the right way. If they dont, then Jesus gets put up for adoption and the parents still get shipped home, and apply for citizenship like law abiding migrants do.

That happens now. It doesn't change the fact that the person born here is a citizen and may return at any time.

I think the State of Texas, or the Houston DA, should charge Biden with dereliction of duty in the failure to enforce US immigration law, causing the murder and torture of a child.
Do you think a jury of TEXANS might convict him?
Ya, think so. On even more than 34 counts.

I certainly have no problem at all, deporting parents that came illegally. Like you, they can take their kids with them or put them up for adoption here in the US. Either way it goes, the kids born here would be US Citizens.

Laws and rules are ony as good as their enforcement.
He must live somewhere there is little enforcement and not even the Republicans report or prosecute it after Federal Elections. The rest of us, in normal states, not known for that, never hear if it's actually happening, as nobody complains or reports on court cases after the fact, as they do voting multiple times, voting using family member ID, voting their dead wife or father, fraudulently collecting and filling in absentee mailing ballots, etc.

Laws and rules are only as good as their enforcement.
He must live somewhere there is little enforcement and not even the Republicans report or prosecute it after Federal Elections. The rest of us, in normal states, not known for that, never hear if it's actually happening, as nobody complains or reports on court cases after the fact, as they do voting multiple times, voting using family member ID, voting their dead wife or father, fraudulently collecting and filling in absentee mailing ballots, etc.

I'm trying to think where I've read that before. I know I've read it some place. It's right there on the tip of my tongue, too...

Oh, wait! I remember now...

B-YB7qAIEAAGxKT.jpg

Forum List

Back