GIANT crowd at Harris' Pheonix Rally! / Trump in swing state Montana

Take a look at the truth MAGATTS.

That is at least 20,000 people. There ain't no AI about this.

Hopefully this is the beginning of thr end of Trump and MAGA.

And America can start working on become the type of country we have imagined ourselves to be.

You can only have so many lonely crazed cat ladies.

She's had no fucking clue about the middle class trying to make ends meat last 3 years...
You support a New York City inheritance baby and you are trying to tell me how a black woman doesn't know about the midde class. Everybody but you MAGATTS understand what caused the prices to rise and realize that prices have gone down. Harris knows what was done to create a record economy. Trump will fuck things up. He did not create the 2 good years during his presidency and what he proposes now is a certain fail.

And here we see a fool repeating the words of another fool.
You support a New York City inheritance baby and you are trying to tell me how a black woman doesn't know about the midde class. Everybody but you MAGATTS understand what caused the prices to rise and realize that prices have gone down. Harris knows what was done to create a record economy. Trump will fuck things up. He did not create the 2 good years during his presidency and what he proposes now is a certain fail.

You aren't making sense when gas prices were as low as 1.85 without having to use reserves. Which are for EMERGENCY SITUATIONS! You have no clue. WE remember how prices were in 2018.

"KumSwalla is undoubtedly..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'MMGA'.......eh, good poster Please Quit?

As in -----Making Misogyny Great Again.

The lonely MAGAloonettes seem as obsessed with fellatio as do some of the lonely MAGAloon iincels.

Yeah, I think it is weird and pervy too.

You aren't making sense when gas prices were as low as 1.85 without having to use reserves. Which are for EMERGENCY SITUATIONS! You have no clue. WE remember how prices were in 2018.

US oil production doubled during the Obama administration. Trump had nothing to do with that.. He was just coasting.

Forum List

Back