Tim Walz Swiftboated, Stolen Valor. Falsely Was in "War" When He Actually Abandoned His Men When They Shipped to Iraq

He said he carried those weapons in war and he lied.
He said:
"...that I carried in war are only carried in war..."

That I carried in war.... In war. Not an overseas deployment. War
... are only carried in war. In war. Not an overseas deployment. War. And only in war.

The plain meaning of the statement is he carried the weapons of war he wants to ban while -he- was at war.

He carried them, when deployed to operation enduring freedom-(the Afghan War and war on terror), for 8 months, while headquartered in Italy.

Last edited:
Um, no.

The reason why the Afghan situation was such a clusterfuck was that

1) Bush got us in the middle of a civil war that already had been raging for 20 years
2) Trump signed a shitty "peace agreement" that sold the side we were backing down the river. Seriously, Neville Chamberlain couldn't have negotiated a worse agreement than Doha.
Um, no. Your weak excuses for Biden's dismal failure are lsughable.

The American people are getting rid of him.

1723221372417.png

And based on the actions our generals made in the Afghan withdrawal I can safely say that Trump is correct. A child with wargaming experience could have made better decisions than those morons.

Trump made the deal with the Taliban in February of 2020 in Doha, Qatar and got NOTHING in return.

Much too late 90% of the troops were gone and Trump had released 5000 prisoners.
Even Wikipedia says your response is nonsense.

The Biden administration's final decision in April 2021 was to begin the withdrawal on 1 May 2021, but the final pull-out of all US troops was delayed until September 2021, triggering the start of the collapse of the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF).

Same thing with Israel. He moved the embassy to Jerusalem and got nothing in return.
Why would he need to have something in return? That doesn’t make any sense. Par for the course for all of your deranged posts.

Forum List

Back