Tim Walz Accused Of Stolen Valor By Other Members Of His Unit

A CSM doesn't see actual combat. He's part of the command structure. He's not a grunt. Her son would have been dead whether Walz was there or not. 🤷‍♀️

Gotta link btw?
No, sorry

its somewhere in the previous 400 posts

He was Top Kick

They were his soldiers
He wasn't ANYTHING. He was retired. Someone else was "Top Kick".

Again. When a person retires from a unit he no longer has a position within that unit.

It's funny how you keep on trying to pretend that retiring means that you keep being on active duty.

Wrong

He retired two months before deployment and according to sources 2 years before his enlistment was up
No he retired 2 months before his NOTICE OF DEPLOYMENT. His unit was deployed almost a year AFTER his retirement.

He wasn't ANYTHING. He was retired. Someone else was "Top Kick".

Again. When a person retires from a unit he no longer has a position within that unit.

It's funny how you keep on trying to pretend that retiring means that you keep being on active duty.
The accusation by his peers in the unit is that Walz retired before his enlistment was up to avoid deploying to Iraq

Of course they said it

You dont have to agree, but they were there and you werent

Just because they were present doesn't mean a lot.

I'm sure that the enlisted personnel I found liable on reports of survey when they lost or damaged equipment thought I was a bastard.

He was the CSM for the unit. At other points in his career, he was probably the First Sergeant, a platoon Sergeant and a squad leader. (Or whatever the artillery analogs to those are. I was in an infantry unit, so I am using those terms.)

24 years as an ambitious NCO, I'm sure he pissed a lot of people off. If he hadn't, he wouldn't be doing his job.

But most of the reports I've seen about him seem to indicate he was well-liked by the enlisted and officers of his unit. Most of the reports I've seen indicate that his students thought he was awesome. And unlike Cadet Bone Spurs and the Creepy Couch fucker, he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

No he retired 2 months before his NOTICE OF DEPLOYMENT. His unit was deployed almost a year AFTER his retirement.
The official notice does not fall out of the blue

According to his fellow soldiers the top echelon of the unit which he was a part of knew it was coming

The accusation by his peers in the unit is that Walz retired before his enlistment was up to avoid deploying to Iraq
Yes that's the accusation. An accusation that doesn't make any sense considering the notice of deployment came AFTER he put in his retirement papers.

And again. He served his 20 and then some. Why do you think you, or anyone, has the right to criticize a VERY SENIOR enlisted man's decisions to NOT deploy for x amount of months. Even if, and it wasn't, the retirement was because he didn't want to deploy anymore?

You can say that, but it's just not true.

He retired two years before his unit went to Iraq.

He retired in May, his unit did not leave for Iraq till March of the following year.

Just about everyone retires before their final contract is up. I had two years left on mine when I retired, this is the norm.

Hmm, that's interesting. Thank you for providing that bit of insight.

From my understanding it was a few months between when he retired and before his unit was actually deployed. People acting like he was told he'd be deploying and then he up and quit that moment.

Do you actually read this shit? .

So, we have put together a timeline of his service post 9/11. To the best of our knowledge, this information is completely true
So, not actually guys who served with him.

"In early 2005, a warning order was issued to the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion,"

In early 2005? How about an exact date?

On May 16th, 2005 he quit, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war. His excuse to other leaders was that he needed to retire in order to run for congress.

No, he retired. that's not the same as quitting. He would have also had to have indicated his intent to retire at least six months in advance of that.

"His official retirement document states, SOLDIER NOT AVAILABLE FOR SIGNATURE."

That is incredibly common in the guard after people separate. No one comes in to sign paperwork after they leave.

Hmm, that's interesting. Thank you for providing that bit of insight.

From my understanding it was a few months between when he retired and before his unit was actually deployed. People acting like he was told he'd be deploying and then he up and quit that moment.
Guys that high up the chain of command are privy to quality scuttlebutt.

I'd lay even money he knew the unit would be deployed.

Forum List

Back