New discovery Hey, more ice .... not less and here is proof

Nothing will happen to them when they realize we predict the planet does not deserve this doom prediction. They can simply look at well known heat maps of the USA and will learn that in parts of this country it is cool and at others warm. Also even Death Valley cools down so that should prove to them they will live a glorious life if they stop talking as if fright is a wonderful thing.
Unfortunately the earth will continue warming until the ocean currents shift. The best we can hope for are some decadal cooling trends until sanity and honesty is restored in the climate community.

Unfortunately the earth will continue warming until the ocean currents shift. The best we can hope for are some decadal cooling trends until sanity and honesty is restored in the climate community.
My advice if taken will result in posters now looking FOR proof and not saying they have it. They can look at the images of the USA and notice it is cool in places and warmer in others. It demolishes their thought the planet is a spinning disaster around the Sun.

My advice if taken will result in posters now looking FOR proof and not saying they have it. They can look at the images of the USA and notice it is cool in places and warmer in others. It demolishes their thought the planet is a spinning disaster around the Sun.
I think most people aren't too worried about this. There's a small vocal group that politicians are using to take advantage of the situation for political gain.

As much as they wave their arms fossil fuel use continues to increase worldwide. They are pissing in the wind.

Forum List

Back