Hezbollah hits Israel with deadliest attack in months-long conflict, IDF says, raising fears of escalation

Muslims have no concept of civilization never having had one.
Who told you that?

Islamic Golden Age

I have to say the dumbest people I encounter in these forums are mostly Americans, totally full of self admiration yet dim as a candle when it comes to so many subjects.

Well I'd stop worrying about the rest of the world when you have an orange clown seeking the presidency and half the population wanting that idiot to rule them.

You think any country admires the US any more? You're the laughing stock, total joke and the devotion to Israel is and the congress circus for Nazinyahu, you really need to get out more, you clearly have no idea how all this looks from the outside.

Last edited:
Who told you that?

Islamic Golden Age

I have to say the dumbest people I encounter in these forums are mostly Americans, totally full of self admiration yet dim as a candle when it comes to so many subjects.

Well I'd stop worrying about the rest of the world when you have an orange clown seeking the presidency and half the population wanting that idiot to rule them.
That was a long time ago. Alas they turned into fanatic Islamists, Today they are no more than wild dogs.

This is 2024

That horse left the barn 75 years ago
So how far do you think we can look into the past when considering land claims and occupation rights? is 3,000 years much too far in your opinion?
The Pals inside Gaza chose to start a war with a militarily superior adversary
So did the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto.
that was not very smart
They have nothing to lose just like the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto.

So how far do you think we can look into the past when considering land claims and occupation rights? is 3,000 years much too far in your opinion?So did the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto.

They have nothing to lose just like the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto.
They lost their homes, which are now rubble

And they lost the privilege of governing themselves

That was a long time ago. Alas they turned into fanatic Islamists, Today they are no more than wild dogs.
Yes it was a long time ago, but it did happen and you said "never having had a civilization" so you were wrong as usual.

Nobody "turned into" anything. The US sponsored Islamic terrorism in its fight against USSR in the 70s and 80s. Islamic fanaticism is a Western invention. It had no precedent in history, certainly not in the Levant.

You're a dickhead who has not the slightest understanding of history or US crimes, total no hoper.

They lost their homes, which are now rubble

And they lost the privilege of governing themselves
So how far do you think we can look into the past when considering land claims and occupation rights? is 3,000 years much too far in your opinion?

Who told you that?

Islamic Golden Age

You think any country admires the US any more? You're the laughing stock, total joke and the devotion to Israel is and the congress circus for Nazinyahu, you really need to get out more, you clearly have no idea how all this looks from the outside.

The guy who loves commies and Hamas says Americans are dumb.

The guy who loves commies and Hamas says Americans are dumb.

Someone being that much of a retard is one thing, but when 50% of the people want him as their leader, then yes, Americans are dumb, no hopers, doomed as a culture.

This dunce would be a minority, fringe voice in any other democracy, but here in the US he's their most popular candidate!

You’re telling us that unless the Pals can turn back the clock to 1947 it means war till the Messiah appears?

And what if the muslims did get a do-over?

Would they accept the peaceful UN compromise of partition?

I dont think they would

It's not a "claim" except to Zionists. Even a simple search will show you pages of results from UN teams, Human Rights teams inside and outside Israel.

Why? what possible reason could I have for showing facts to a deluded racist?
Ok

You dont know anything about rules that would drive the arabs to commit rape and murder

But you enjoy saying it anyway

We get it

You’re telling us that unless the Pals can turn back the clock to 1947 it means war till the Messiah appears?
No, I'm asking why going back to 1947 is deemed to far by you but going back to 3,000 BC is fine, please explain the double standard.
And what if the muslims did get a do-over?

Would they accept the peaceful UN compromise of partition?
The Palestinian people do not have to accept colonialism, which is all Israel is. Like every colonized people they will resists and fight back.

The Palestinian people do not have to accept colonialism, which is all Israel is. Like every colonized people they will resists and fight back.
Resist, fight back, and live in squalid refugee camps for 100 years

Thats a pretty stupid choice to make

I disagree, why do you think the claim is true?
Its been widely reported by the world news media

Forum List

Back