Civil Disobedience

You could start by removing Orange Jesus from the top of the ticket.

You'll probably win if you do. You'll probably lose if you don't.

Well we are actually invested in democracy unlike you Backroom Deal Party Bootlickers

Indeed, i will be watching all the dead MAGAs on Tv. Please make it happen!
Proving yet again just how stupid you are. The simple fact is the rightwingers simply stop producing your food and your little fat ass will starve in two weeks. You'll be whining and sniveling and carrying on and the rightwingers will simply go about their day, ignoring your incessant whining.

We don't have to do anything except stop working.

You morons will do the rest for us.

I look forward to watching you cretins fight each other for your scraps of food.

Should be a hoot!;)

You're gonna have people killed for calling out sick? For not spending for a few days?

Geez, okay. Well show us your true colors then.
Nah, the stinkwarrior is a blowhard. It doesn't understand what non violent civil disobedience is because it is a violent retard, and leftist. It simply assumes you have to go out and attack people. So little does it understand how very weak it is that it doesn't understand that two weeks of right wingers not doing their jobs, and the stinkwarrior is a starving little wimpering fool.

Begging for food.

Proving yet again just how stupid you are. The simple fact is the rightwingers simply stop producing your food and your little fat ass will starve in two weeks. You'll be whining and sniveling and carrying on and the rightwingers will simply go about their day, ignoring your incessant whining.

We don't have to do anything except stop working.

You morons will do the rest for us.

I look forward to watching you cretins fight each other for your scraps of food.

Should be a hoot!;)
So, you support farmers rights? Are you a labor supporter?

Forum List

Back