If trump does not win, there will be "civil war."

BECAUSE trump IS A SERIAL LAIR AND A CHAMPION CON MAN!
Truthmatters? Is that you???🤣😂🤣

he did NOT take over the insurance companies you fucking lair

Lying about what people say makes you a fucking lair

read the case you fucking lair

PROOF

your a fucking lair

he is a fucking lair just like you

hese years you shit heads have called me a lair you have NEVER produced one lie of mine

I was talking to a friend yesterday. Literally. And she mentioned the insanity of the Trump Cult folks. How they were threatening violence if they lose. They would come for anyone who didn’t support them. I snorted and said let them. I have Guns, I’m an old Soldier and know how to kill. And I’m a Combat Engineer and can make IED’s that kill a lot more of them. I will probably die, but there won’t be as many to fuck with the next guy.

When I arrived at the 82nd Airborne I figured it was possible that I’d die in a war fighting for my country. I didn’t know it would be decades after I left the Army and I’d be fighting for the soul of my Country.
You know who doesn't write shit this this?

Folks that would actually do it.

I suppose this isn't surprising given how often 'democrats are pedos' and 'democrats are enabling pedos' have been pushed.

LOL

1718384966049.png

The idea of a civil war is laughable

Anyone that tries anything like that will quickly be squashed

Most of America have no interest at all in upsetting their lives for the likes of the two reprobates that we have to choose from

Now, come up with a real candidate that really gives a damn about “we the people”

That everybody likes

One that has no problem telling it like it is

One that openly gives a big F you to the oligarchs

Then ….. maybe

Unless Potato (or his named substitute) wins, the scumbag Democraps and the libturds and the “prog” pieces of shit will urgently seek to get Antifa and BLM to wage war on the Capitol and in American cities.

Unless Potato (or his named substitute) wins, the scumbag Democraps and the libturds and the “prog” pieces of shit will urgently seek to get Antifa and BLM to wage war on the Capitol and in American cities.

So Anti-fa and BLM will act like Trump supporters and attack the capitol?

Forum List

Back