If trump does not win, there will be "civil war."

I was talking to a friend yesterday. Literally. And she mentioned the insanity of the Trump Cult folks. How they were threatening violence if they lose. They would come for anyone who didn’t support them. I snorted and said let them. I have Guns, I’m an old Soldier and know how to kill. And I’m a Combat Engineer and can make IED’s that kill a lot more of them. I will probably die, but there won’t be as many to fuck with the next guy.

When I arrived at the 82nd Airborne I figured it was possible that I’d die in a war fighting for my country. I didn’t know it would be decades after I left the Army and I’d be fighting for the soul of my Country.

trump is a coward and won't do anything. But he has learned that many, many of his cult members are willing to commit violent acts for him. He will call for an armed insurrection in a heart beat, if he loses
jimmy you better run to your panic room and calm down....

I was talking to a friend yesterday. Literally. And she mentioned the insanity of the Trump Cult folks. How they were threatening violence if they lose. They would come for anyone who didn’t support them. I snorted and said let them. I have Guns, I’m an old Soldier and know how to kill. And I’m a Combat Engineer and can make IED’s that kill a lot more of them. I will probably die, but there won’t be as many to fuck with the next guy.

When I arrived at the 82nd Airborne I figured it was possible that I’d die in a war fighting for my country. I didn’t know it would be decades after I left the Army and I’d be fighting for the soul of my Country.
geezus lol.....cool story though.....

I do not think we have ever had a presidential candidate, in modern times, whose followers threatened civil war if he does win. Just how anti-democratic that is? Of course, it all started when trump stood behind the podium and declared "massive voter fraud" in 2020. His AG at the time said that was false. His elections integrity coordinator said it was the most secure election in US history, and even the firm he hired to find his "massive voter fraud" could not find any. Why?

BECAUSE trump IS A SERIAL LAIR AND A CHAMPION CON MAN!
I don't think we have ever had goofier Dimtards than I see posting here. Newsweek is less dependable than DC comics fo raccuracy jimboliar.
Where will you move?

A potential solution for public schools is to divide them in half. So, you could have Prog courses and others could have real education at the same school. And trade course will be offered and to promote those trades to follow on schools. In this way we could deal with students who will never be anything while stop influencing others to mediocrity. Citizens forever caught in Prog produced utopia ghettos. I see you as a person wearing a nazi or soviet uniform before you changed that into your American military one at the time you say you served.

trump is a coward and won't do anything. But he has learned that many, many of his cult members are willing to commit violent acts for him. He will call for an armed insurrection in a heart beat, if he loses
Only one cult goosestepper.
More campaigning on your part gets him more and more votes jimboliar.

Their leader is a Con Man and a Political Shyster. He doesn't care if they march against the US Capitol again or end up in Jail. He only cares about the fraud named, Donald J trump.
jimboliar loves him some Trumpybear.

I do not think we have ever had a presidential candidate, in modern times, whose followers threatened civil war if he does win. Just how anti-democratic that is? Of course, it all started when trump stood behind the podium and declared "massive voter fraud" in 2020. His AG at the time said that was false. His elections integrity coordinator said it was the most secure election in US history, and even the firm he hired to find his "massive voter fraud" could not find any. Why?

"I do not think we have ever had a presidential candidate, in modern times, whose followers threatened civil war if he does win. "

I agree.

A potential solution for public schools is to divide them in half. So, you could have Prog courses and others could have real education at the same school. And trade course will be offered and to promote those trades to follow on schools. In this way we could deal with students who will never be anything while stop influencing others to mediocrity. Citizens forever caught in Prog produced utopia ghettos. I see you as a person wearing a nazi or soviet uniform before you changed that into your American military one at the time you say you served.

Yeah. I know. You want to believe stereotypes.

I wonder how it will turn out this time. Last time the Majority of the Military members voted for Biden. I wonder who they want as Commander in Chief this time?

Actually, the ballot this year will look like this

1. Vote: Biden and Civil war

2. Vote: Trump and dictatorship.

3. Vote: RFK, and yet another assassination.

Who will you vote for?

It's going to be fiery, but mostly peaceful, I promise.

LOL Is this MAGA hiding under your bed at night?

Last edited:
This nutter was arrested after Hunter Biden's conviction.

This 👇 is a screenshot from the criminal complaint linked in the above cite.

1718377815976.png

Forum List

Back